v

"holy shit."

jimin sat across from jeongguk, shifting back and forth on the couch after he explained everything. the two were in the younger's apartment since he only lived a few minutes away, and it was getting late.

"yeah."

"why didn't you just write me a note or something? or shown me your arm?"

the older smiled softly.

"i wanted to. but if the universe didn't think it was the right time, then i thought that the universe would've wanted me to wait. it all worked out, didn't it?" he giggled.

jeongguk blushed.

"that was the most angelic, sweetest, purest sound i've ever heard. and i thought you couldn't get any more beautiful in my eyes. how did i get lucky enough to be paired with someone as incredible as you? holy shit i think i'm falling for you already. if this is a dream i'm going to be pissed." jeongguk stared down at his feet as he muttered to himself, cheeks tinted red. jimin laughed again.

"gukkie~" he sang, cupping the younger's face in his hands. the smaller gazed down at him, heart beating faster at the sight of his big eyes and cute bunny smile. jimin gently pressed his lips to the tip of his nose. he grinned when jeongguk wrapped his arms around him and held him close in response.

"i think i'm starting to fall for you too."

a / n

this is short and bad i'm sorry but i'm so soft for jikook uwu