♥TWO♥

♥Jax♥

"Jax, c'mon, the show has already started!" Mom shouts to me as I walk pass the room. 

"Can't, have a lotta homework!" I reply and run upstairs to my room. I sit on the table with my notebooks in front. But, for some reason, I'm not being able to concentrate. How can I, after what just happened a while ago?

I look outside my window. I can see Beatrix 'pretending' to be studying. Well, she isn't, which everyone knows. She cannot study without me sitting in her room, helping her in her studies. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back. 

♥Beatrix♥

Something's fucking wrong. This feeling of kissing Jax...why is this occurring in my mind repeatedly!?! 

I sit on the study table, pretending to be studying. I just want Jax to feel this too...Wait, what?! I look outside the window in hope of glaring at Jax. There he was, smiling his sexy smile. I smile back and he keeps his smirk transformed into cutie-smile. Yeah, he's hot...I mean, he's not! He's not my type. Gosh, am I going bitchy?!

I love only Dexter. Dexter, Dexter, Dexter...

"Sis, look who's here!" someone calls from downstairs. I wave a goodbye to jax and run to see who's there. More like 'slide' downstairs. Anyways, I find my long-loving cuz at the door. 

"Hey cuz!" he shouts and runs to my room. "Cool, you've got a new Taylor Swift's poster, baby!"

"Yeah, yeah. Hi, Warren. So boring to meet you..." I reply, telling the truth. He comes closer and sniffs my boobs. I try to push him, but he won't leave it. That's the harrassing I deny having from him. "Please, not today, Warren!" I cry out loud. He reaches his hand under my shirt...

"Hey dude, back off!" Jax slams in and pulls him aside. "That's not how men should react, slut!"

"Leave us alone, Jax-baby. We're having a communication here, fuck boy." Warren takes my hand. I start to weep as he pulls me to the bathroom. 

"I said leave her, Warren!" Jax pulls me and I stand behind him. "Can I call your sis?" he whispers to me. I shook my head as a tear rolls down my cheeks. Jax holds my hand, "Hey, don't cry now. We're gonna have a lots of food in my house, after I take him down..."

"Gimme my cuz back, Jax!" Warren shouts. Jax punches him on the nose and he falls down. He stands up and runs away. Jax looks at me, blushing. He's a lot cuter when he's blushing. 

"T-thanks, Jax. I'm sorry that_"

"Shh, Bee. I know how hardships you had passed because of that bullshit. I must be the one asking for apologies. I should have come here the first time he'd did that...I am so sorry, Bee." He cuts me off and looks down. I pull him for a hug. Tears just don't stop streaming down on his shirt. "I'm sorry but my tears are getting soaked in your shirt, Jax." I mumble.

We pull apart and both blushes. "S-so, the food now, I guess," he laughs out (bad actor is he!). We jump down the window to fall on the mattress Jax kept. We run to his house for a messy party. We just love food...and music. 

And I just love Jax for that♥