♥FOUR♥

♥Jax♥

I wake up as the sunlight beam onto my face. Bullshit sunlight, made me wake up so early! I look over at Beatrix and blush all heart out. She's sleeping on my arm, with my hand wrapped around her, touching her waist. I seize her waist tighter and bring her close to my body. 

Then suddenly I feel something under my t-shirt. I look to find Bee's fingers swaying my bare body. I glaze beside at her again to watch her sleep peacefully. But my devil-ish mind takes my notice downwards to her chest. It looked so sexy. I could easily take a glare over her boobs' upper part. Bad luck her nipples couldn't be seen.

I punch myself on the nose. What the fuck am I thinking? She's my frenemy, not some sex-slave or something. Why my devil-ish mind can't bear that fact?!

"Jax...? *yawn*..." she murmurs as she slowly opens her pretty blue eyes. I bumjump aside and smile at her. 

"Morning, sleep well?" I greet, not mentioning the blushes.

"What_? Y-you don't remember what happened last night?!" she cries as she sits over. What happened last night? I shook my head.

"Seriously, Jax? Gosh, you're a fucker!"

Fucker, she calls me a fucker? "Hey, mind your language. Look, I don't wanna be rude but seriously, I'm your best frien...f-frenemy. Yeah, frenemy, nothing more." I take a deep breath.

She murmurs something and jumps out of the bed. She goes into the bathroom and changes herself into her normal day-clothes. 

"I'm going, and preferably, never comin' back. Ya got that, son of a__. Never mind, you ain't worth it." She runs downstairs. After a few seconds, I hear a loud thump on the front door. She's insane; what's the fucking matter with her?

♥Beatrix ♥

Goodness, this is gonna kill me now! He fucking doesn't remember what happened last night? Man, he's such a douche.

I slam in the house and mom looks at me, surprised.

"Where the hell were ya last night?!" She screams waking my dad.

"Why'd you even care? I was at Jax's." I roll my eyes and go upstairs to my room. But then dad enters.

"Look, I know mom sent you here, but I don't care. So ya can leave me alone. I ain't joking. It's a serious matter..." I say as I cross my arms.

Dad shrugs and says, "Well, I just wanted to tell ya that your fucking cuz is in prison... heard he tried to touch ya?"

"Who told ya that?"

"Jax, obviously."

I sigh, Jax is a real douche bag. "Dad, it's just that.... I don't feel comfortable with him anymore. I mean by Jax, okay? I hate him, he's a bullshit douche."

Dad chuckles, "It's really hilarious when you're kidding. Wait, you're serious? Goodness, that's... something that doesn't really happen much around here."

I open my mouth to say somethin' but mom calls dad downstairs. Such a bad day I'm gonna have today. Whoa, that kinda rhymed; I hate rhymes!

I dress up for school and go outside. It's my turn today to leave Benji, my bro, to school. Hate today, like never before...