♥THREE♥

Hey readers! Thanks for the votes, I hope you'll like this chapter too. Keep on voting and commenting♥♥♥

~ ♥♥SunriseYeah♥♥

♥Jax♥

"Gosh that was amazing, Jax!" Beatrix says as she jumps on my bed. I chuckle, "Looks like you ate too much chocolates!"

She looks at me with her beautiful, glittering eyes. I just love 'em, those big blue eyes! Gradually, my glare goes down towards her sleeping body. She does have a hot body...Wait, what?! SHE DOES NOT HAVE A HOT BODY!!!

"Jax?" she calls out, noticing my deep glare over her body. I shook my head to remove the dirty thoughts from my mind. "Y-yeah?" I look at her.

"Do you think Dexter will ask me for my hand in marriage someday?" she asks, a sad look covering her face. 

Well, I'll never want that, but I do want her happiness..."Of course, he will. And if he doesn't then just kick his ass and throw him into the river!" I pretend laughing. She laughs too, but in a 'Oh-okay' manner. What does that mean?

"So...need me to walk you to home?" I ask, in my gentlemen voice. 

"I live right opposite to you, Jax. I can go by myself. Though, I don't wanna leave right away..." 

"Then stay!" A huge dirty thought flashes in my mind. I bite my lips as not to think much about it. I look at her while her red blushes occur on her cheeks. 

"You don't have to if you're uncomfortable..." I try to make her think less.

"N-no, it's fine. I want to stay too..." she manages somehow to complete her sentence. I blush at the thought of her sleeping on my chest. Shit, looks like am getting the Bad-boy thoughts. I don't love her, she's just my frenemy! 

"Okay then, you can wear my sis' clothes for the night. Yeah, my cuz-sis is here too, for a week! But dunno worry, she ain't gonna be at home tonight. Said that her friends called for a party." I try to smile. But the bad-boy thoughts won't lemme go!

"Thanks. You're really good at playing the friend role, and very expert in the enemy role!" she chuckles. Ahh, I just wanna squeeze her into my arms and never let go!

"I'll bring the dress right away..." I run towards my sis' room. Well, it isn't really tough to find a night-suit in my sis' wardrobe: that's 'cause it's cleaner than mine. I pick up a night-suit and run back upstairs. 

I blink my eyes to check if I'm dreaming. Beatrix undressing herself, in my room?! Fuck, my thoughts are going wild! Can I touch her amazing body? Can I unhook her bra too? Can I__What the heck am I thinking? I don't wanna get savage with my frenemy whom I've known my whole life!

"Goodness, Jax, avert your eyes!" she cries as she turns around at me. I close my eyes and hand out the dress to her, "S-sorry. Take these for tonight..."

I feel her fingers slinking over my hand and slowly pulling it away. I start to perspire as the wild thoughts get me again. 

"Alright, open your eyes..." I hear her say. I unlatch my eyes to see her in that gorgeous night-suit. Her hair swept on one side, the net boat neck exposing a little part of her chest and the knee-length suit revealing her hot legs. Black is totally her type.