♥FIVE♥

Jax♥

I walk over to Beatrix's to hear her mom say that she went to school with her baby brother. Wow, she's really mad at me...but for what?

"Hey bro!" Someone shouts as I wander through the gates of the school.

"Cason, I'mma not in a good mood. Perhaps you should leave," I roll my eyes at Cason.

"Yeah, whateves. Where's your baby doll, Beatrix?" He puts his arm around my neck.

I unwrap his arm and side over, "Dude, she's in the class... I think. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna be a 'thing' with ya. You're a gay, dude, and I appreciate it. But I ain't, so... that'll be weird if we're...a 'thing'."

"Man, you're hot."

I look at him for a sec and then rush to class. What a bad day I'm gonna be in...

I infiltrate in the classroom to see Beatrix with Dexter. Well, I should have guessed that. She looks at me and rolls her eyes in a 'geez, what the fuck?!' way.

I take my seat and gaze at the girls in the room to make Bee feel a bit of jealousy.

Mary is sexy, but not my type. Kelly's super hot, but her perfume stinks. I look around to Rose, the sexiest.

Last year they said she had a major crush on me, so maybe I'm gonna give a try.

"Hiya, Rose." I wink at her. She bites her lips and pulls me to sit beside her. Disgusting, but have to work it.

"So, baby.." she states.

"Uh, baby?" I back up a little.

"I mean, Jax, are ya finally in the sense of making our first baby?"

"What the_? Rose, that's..."

"Fucking? Yeah, I know." She pulls herself closer, "and that's why I wanna do it. Let's meet at the parking lot after school. My car should be enough..."

"Umm, I ain't into you, Rose. I mean, you're sexy and all, but...no. Sorry, but yeah, it's a NO." I go back to my seat.

Fuck, she's such a fucking douche! But for some reason, I felt like I was in love with someone from before. And why in this fucking world did I thought to make my well-known frenemy jealous? I mean, I know she's in love with that damn son of a bitch, Dexter.

I shrug it off and go back in business.

Beatrix

I can't believe it. Jax proposed Rose? Just five minutes more to go home. Just five damn minutes!

But seriously, Rose? She's a fucking bitch, the one I hate the most.

"Who told you that?" I ask Marina, who's sitting behind me.

"Shh, the teacher's gonna throw us out if you ain't stop that fucking mouth of yours." She whispers, frowning.