Zwei

"Why'd you like Geography?" Hyunjin asked.

We'd moved back to the sofa, and though it was still awkward between us two, Hyunjin didn't make it any more so and I was beginning to like the party.

"I like to travel-" I said, then we went into conversation about traveling.
He lived in Las Vegas when he was younger, which is why he could speak good English.

It was getting towards midnight, when I got up off the sofa, to find Felix and to tell him I'm leaving.

"Bye Hyunjin-ah." I said, having found out we were born in the same year.

"Bye Annie-" He said, with a smile and I went to find Felix, walking around Chris' house aimlessly.

"Hello pretty girl-" A low voice said from behind me, that person pushed me against the wall, holding my shoulder tightly so I couldn't move.

"Umm- Excuse me." I said quietly, getting out of this random persons grip, but he kept getting closer, his hands moving down my body.

"Get off me." I said, an the guy just smirked. I wriggled under his grip, trying to get out as he pressed his chest up against me, making it even harder for me to move.

"Get- OFF ME!" I shouted at him, my hands were now pressed up against the wall and his hands were touching my butt.

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed, kicking him in the leg but he didn't move away.

I felt tears prick in my eye because I felt so helpless.

"Annie-" A soft voice said, the man also turned around when he heard my name.

"Get off her-" He said, the voice coming closer to me, but all I saw was two blurry figures as my eyes were full of tears.

"GET OFF HER!" The voice shouted, and the man who had touched me was punched straight on in the face by the voice.

I blinked away the tears, finally seeing and realizing who it was... Hyunjin.

"Hyun-" I said, before my tears made me choke.

The man who had come onto me, was lying on the floor unconscious and bleeding from his nose.

"Is your hand ok?" I said, worried about him, holding his hand.

"How can you worry about my hand- Annie, wha- are you ok?" He asked, holding my shoulders and staring at me directly.

"Hyunjin-" I said quietly before he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry." He said, brushing through my hair and I didn't even realize we had left Chris' house until I felt the rain on my head.

"Why are you sorry?" I said, moving my head out of his chest, looking at the wet patch I had made.

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt- it was such a nice shirt." I said, he chuckled.

"You just had such a horrible thing happen to you and you're worried about my shirt-" He said, giggling as he wiped my tears from under my eyes and my cheeks.

"You're adorable." He said, pulling me into a hug just as the rain got heavier.

"Did you get the bus- or come in a car?" I asked Hyunjin.

"Car- you?"

"Bus." I said, peeling away from him before being pulled right back into his embrace.

"You like hugs?" I asked him.

"Very much-" He replied, before dragging me to his car.

"Are you taking me home?" I said with a smile, my eyes puffy from crying for so long.