Neun

"Annie-" He said quietly, taking my hand in his as I leant in, just so I could hear what he was saying over the loud music.

He kissed the top of my ear, making me smirk before I pulled away.

"You shouldn't be so close to Hyunsik-" He said, sounding very jealous.

"Don't worry- I'm setting him up with my boss." I said, making him chuckle half-heartedly.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting beside him, just far enough away so that people wouldn't think we were dating.

"I don't want to see my girl close with-" He said, then stopped himself.

"I don't want to see you close with-" He said again, before stopping again.

"I want you to be with me-"

"Hyunjin-ah, I already told you..." I said, fiddling with a flower on my dress.

Hyunjin's hand hit my hands away from fiddling with it because he didn't want me to destroy the dress.

"I broke up with her." He said.

"We broke off our engagement. Well, I did."

"And have you told your parents?"

"Yes- and they are very much despising me at this moment in time." He said, chuckling half-heartedly.

"Not here..." I said to myself, grabbing his hand and leaving the room.

We moved into an empty corridor just off the great hall, my hands moving to around his neck.

"And what does this mean?" I asked with a smirk. It felt as if my heart was going to go into cardiac arrest due to how fast it was beating, I could see him blushing as he smirked.

"That I can finally call you my girlfriend-" He cooed at me, before pressing a light kiss to my lips.

My hands moved to the side of his face and pulled him closer to me, my back bending backwards a little which made our kiss more exciting.

"Hmm-" He said, Eskimo kissing me after pulling away.

I heard someone's footsteps, turned in the direction of them and saw a camera.

"F-" Hyunjin was about to swear and covered my face, not even worrying about his own.

"Leave or I'll tell my father to MAKE you leave!" He shouted forcefully st the three members of the paparazzi who quickly moved away, Hyunjin making sure with a guard that no other paparazzi could get inside.

"I'm so sorry-" He said, looking worried.

Everyone knew of his engagement. What will happen know, when people see pictures of him kissing another woman?
More specifically. Me.

"Fuck that-" I swore before kissing him again.

It was seconds before we were running down the endless corridors and landed in Hyunjin's room.

"I forgot to say, you're the most beautiful person here tonight. Or the most beautiful person-" He said, pressing his lips against mine and hooking my legs around his body as we fell onto his bed.

"It would be a shame to mess up your hair-" He said, slowly taking the pins out and kissing me around my face as he did so. I just took time to appreciate how loving Hyunjin was.

"I don't care-" I said, crashing my lips to his, both of us getting a bit hot under the collar.

That night, we did it, and it was probably the best moment of my life.