Acht

"ANNIE! ANNIE! ANNIE!"

I whipped my head around to see Jackson running towards me as I was about to enter the dorm just after lunch on the next day.

"YAH! You came back?!"

"I told you I was- YOU NEVER LISTEN!" He whined in an annoying way.

"Let me inside-" He said, and I suddenly realized it was so cold, so I brought him into my dorm which was tiny but warm, at least.

"I forgot how small it is-" He said, I nodded.

"What's this?" He asked, seeing the dress bag which was hanging on the door of my wardrobe.

"It's a dress." I said.

"Umm- Since when did you wear such nice dresses?"

He had opened the bag, and was trying to open the plastic wrapping to see the dress itself.

"Since I'm going out tonight?" I said, rolling my eyes as I made my bed. I had an earlier lecture today, so I didn't have enough time to keep my room tidy.

"Wait- don't tell me your actually dating a prince?!" He said.

"Not dating-" I said.

"Today's the 600th anniversary of Korea's Hwang monarchy, and you're invited?" He asked, shocked as hell.

I nodded slowly.

"WHAT?!"

He quickly grabbed my phone from my desk and unlocked it, knowing my easy as hell pin.

"YOURE ACTUALLY TEXTING A GUY CALLED HYUNJIN!"

"Why wouldn't you believe me?" I asked. Jackson giggled.

"It wouldn't have been the first time you'd have pulled the wool over my eyes." He said, chuckling.

We then talked about how his performance group, Got7, were doing. Apparently they'd be going on a World Tour soon, starting in Seoul and even going to Europe.

"I'll get going-" He said at around 3.

"You can go get ready now- take lots of pictures- I want to see my future brother in law."

"Surely you've seen him before?" I said, he smiled.

"Of course- but I want to see him, not in photoshoots but in real life situations." He said, I understood what he meant.

He left my dorm, which gave me just under 2 hours to shower, make myself look beautiful and get downstairs to He car.

I first had a shower, then proceeded to dry my hair fully which took about 20 minutes. I then put on my dress which was much much harder than I thought, even asking for help from my next door neighbor. I then curled my hair before putting half of it up and letting the other half fall just below my shoulders.

I put on a golden ring with small crystals in the band itself and another just plain gold ring on my pinky. I also put gold studs in my ears before starting on my makeup.

I found a lipstick which was very similar to the dress colour, and I made my eyeshadow match slightly with that too, with gold eyeliner and natural mascara.

I then put on my shoes, and checked the time on my phone, which I could secretly hide in my bra or leg, bra was the best option.

4;50.

I decided to go downstairs, thankfully, it being a Tuesday everyone was either still a lectures or back in their dorms doing work, so hardly anyone saw me walking around in this outfit.