2

jimin's POV

I looked up again from my phone and noticing that taehyung was not talking he seemed to be focused on something I looked his diriection.

"Oh good you noticed the new kid jungkook" I said then faced my phone again

"When did he get here?". he asked then turned to face me

"Today duh" I said. *and I had a tiny crush on taehyung but I have a girlfriend so yah*

Taehyung's POV

*When I saw him he was so good looking and well he was kind of sexy I did not relize I was looking to long and jimin said somthing to me.*

-
(Time skip: Lunch

*I walked to lunch and saw the new kid jungkook all alone at a table by himself its hard to believe for how cute he is to be alone...wait im I going crazy I like jimin well at least I think so I dicided to go sit with him and lieve jimin with his slutty girlfriend.*

"Um hi im taehyung can I sit here with you". I asked a little nervous as I walked up to his table he nodded.

"Uh do you have any friends yet". I asked when I sat next to him regeting me asking the fucking stupid question.

"Uh no not yet you are the only person who has talked to me today". He said rubbing the back of his neck

(Tae's thoughts)

*Omg!!!😅 When I heard him speak it was like hevan uhh what the hell is happening to me😧.*

-

Jungkook's POV

When he asked if he could sit beside me I just nodded because well I was really nervous any way he was the first person who talked to me that whole day I wonder if he's single uhh WHAT THE HELL AM I THNKING JUNGKOOK GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF you just met him and you are already falling for him but he is so sexy looking with that blond hair of his it hard not to look at I relized I was staring to long he noticed Damn!.
-

Taehyung's POV

"Um so do you want to hang out after school at my house it could be good just to get to know eachother right". When I noticed him starring I dicided to break the silence.

"Um yah that will be great" he said nervouse but he looked like he was about to bust with happyness

-

(Time skip: tae's house

We walked through the front doors and sat down on the sofa.

"So um are you thirsty" he nodded and I grabbed some coke out of the cooler I sat down beside him.

"Do you want to watch a movie to kill time you know well I dont have anything better to do". I said and smiled

"Sure". He said happy I picked passengers because I love that movie I looked over at him ten minuts into it.

"Uh taehyung". Jungkook said to me I faced him

"Yah".

"Do want to play a game". Jungkook said waiting for my answer

"Sure like what?".

"How about .truth or dare.". He said and smiled.

"Ok I will start .truth or dare.?".

"Truth". He said with a smile *god he is so cute.*

"Are you still a virgin?". I said waiting for his answer

"Uh yah I am still". He said and I lit up in joy for some reason

"So you have never had sex before?". I asked

"No I have never but I would like to". He said looking at me...

Then it bacame a little akward

-

I kissed him on his lips he blushed we started to make out and he stopped to look at me then I relized he was not looking at me he was looking at the door and I looked at the door to see my pissed off mom starring at us.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!". I was shocked and I could tell she was really mad. I  looked over at jungkook jungkook and grinded my teeth then standing up from between jungkook's legs.

"And who are sir?". She looked over at jungkook

"I uh...um j-jungkook miss". Jungkook answerd softy and really nervous

"Jungkook, jungkook who!?" She asked still kind of yelling.

"Uh j-jeon jungkook miss".

"Hm TAEHYUNG GET HIM OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW AND THEN WE WILL HAVE A TALK WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME GO NOW!!!". she yelled and I jumped I have not seen her this mad sence my dad left I got up and me and jungkook headed to his house suprizingly it was not far from mine I let him lead the way to his house he stopped at the door and turned around to face me.

"Uh taehyung?". He said looking up at me from the ground.

"Jungkook i'm so sorry I did not know she was coming home today i'm so sorry". I said sounding rushed in my voice.

"I-it's ok its not your fault I hope you will be ok when you get home and I will see you tomarro right?". He said smiling

"Yes of course um so we can be friends". I said smiling

"Yes taehyung we are friends I will see you tomarro he walked to steps down from the door and looked at me...he pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back his body was so warm it felt good to feel his body upagainst mine I wished I could just sit there hugging him the whole time but he broke the hug and I remebered that I had to go home.

"Bye taehyung". He said looking back before entering the house and once he aas inside I walked back home.

-

Jungkook's POV

"Bye taehyung". I said before walking into my house.

I watched from the window and saw him lieve the porch then he walked away heading home I sighed knowing he was going to get bad when he got home and he knew it to then I got up from the sofa and headed towards the bathroom in the shower when U was washing my haur I could not stop thinking about the kiss it was so sweet soft passionate and adicting I wanted more but I knew it was not going to happen well at least not any time soon.

:end of jungkook's POV:

-

* so I know it bad right now but I will make it better and plus this is not even the good part sorry for my mistakes thank you love u

-saliah♡