5

Jungkook's POV

After asking taehyung about how the talk went with his mom he totaly just zoned out for a while I did not say anything tell it became a little weired so yah im just going to break the silience.

"Uh taehyung". I asked he snapped out of it and looked at me.

"Yah". He said to me and I glanced over at jimin seeing him still asleep.

"Uh you never answered my question". I waited for his answer.

"Oh um I will tell you later". He said worried why was he so worried oh well but why cant he just tell me now I thought to myself then I just brushed it off.

"Um so what do you want to do?". I said and watched the movie end.

"Well since the movie is over um well I dont know". He said akwardly.

-
Taehyung's POV

I said and he starred like was about to ask me something.

"Uh u-um t-taehyung?". He said nervous

"Yah what's wrong".

"Oh um just wondering w-why d-did you kiss me?". He said nervous waiting for me to answer.

"Oh uh I dont really im sorry if I made you feel uncomfertible". I said then made myself feel so stupid.

"No its ok its was-". I cutt myself off wondering what I should say.

"Um jungkook its ok you dont have to say anything I already know you probley feel weird about and discusted at me so". I said knowing how he might feel.

"No I-". I cutt him off

"Jungkook please just dont say anything I know how you feel ok". I was mad but I dont know why it was just a little make out thats all when I said thoughs words I went up to my room and fell asleep.

-
(Morning)

Taehyungs POV

I walked down stairs and wondered how jungkook got to sleep but then brushed it off when I got down stairs I did not see jimin but jungkook was awake on his phone.

"Uh jungkook where is jimin". I asked

"Oh he went to his house he said his parents needed him back home". He said not looking up from his phone

"Oh well are you hungry?".

"No I ate there is food on the table". I walked to the table to see some coffie from star bucks and Mcdonalds meals.

"Oh thank you how long ahve you been awake". I asked still in my sleep wear which I dyd not relieze my sleep wear was just my boxers and shirt I felt sick I had a sour throat.

"Uh im going to lay back down thank you for the food".

"Ok um are you feeling ok". Jungkook asked conserned when he stood up from the sofa blushing when he saw me in my boxer.

"Uh not really I dont feel vary good i'll go lay back down". When I said that he walked over to me and starred then threw his hand on my forhead.

"Oh my god taehyung you are burning up come on lets get you to bed". He said then pulled my hand upstairs to my room when I reached the top of the stairs I fainted and it went black the only thing I could here was.

"TAEHYUNG!".

-

I woke up in my bed turning to my left from sleeping then was suprized that I saw jungkook sleeping next to me I did not push him off I just laid there watching his beautiful face hit the sun.