6

Jungkooks POV

I walked up to taehyungs front door ready to tell him everything then the door opened before taehyung could say anything.

"Taehyung listen I want to breaking up". Jungkook said with tears in his eyes and taehyung busted into tears to.

Teahyung started sobbing." And would if I do not agree to it". He said as his heart fell into billions of pieces.

"Then...then I dont know ok just-". Taehyung cutt him off giving him a hug then walking to school by himself wiping the tears off the sides of his cheeks.

-

Taehyung walked in his classroom sitting down in his seat tell the teacher said.

"Class we have a new student today". Mr. Kim seakonjin said.

The class watched to door as a handsome orange haired boy came in.

"Would you like to introduce yourself". Mr. kim said putting his arm around the student he nodded.

"Haii i'm jung hoseak nice to meat you". Hoseak said putting a piece sign up and winking to the class which made the girls hearts flutter.

"Good hoseak you can sit beside jungkook" Mr kim said pionting to a empty desk.

"Sure". Hoseak said politly giving everyone his sunshine smile and the girls just about fell out of the seat.

He moved towards the empty desk and dropped his stuff beside him the whole class was silent while looking at him and the teacher continued his lesson.

"Hi im hoseak but you can call me jhope k". He said looking at jungkook and jungkook nodded.

In class I saw jungkook and the new kid hoseak talking and...and FLIRTING!! WHAT HOW CAN HE MESS WITH MY MAN! I thought to myself. I gave hoseak a death glare he glanced at me but did not think much of it and just went back to talking to jungkook but the problem was that jungkook and me broke up well he broke up with me I did not break up with him I will just have to let hoseak know that jungkook is only mine.

"Um so hoseak do you want to sit at lunch with me?". I asked because the thing to do is to first make friends.

"Sure would be great to hang out you know but can I invite a friend?". He asked and I knew it might be jungkook.

"Sure who?". I asked even though I already probly knew.

"Oh well I met someone early this morning and I thought he might want to join".

"Ok who is it I might know him" I glanced at jungkook.

"His name is yoongi I met him early this morning but he did not seem like the vary well bestie meterial so I might be able to turn him". He said and I thought but why not jungkook.

"Oh I know who he is when I talked to him...well lets just say I know what you mean he hangs out with my bestfriend jimin sometime but I do not think he likes me vary much". I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Um I think we should bring jungkook what do you think". I said hoping jungkook would come to lunch with us.

"Yah jungkook you should come to". hoseak said to jungkook.

"Uh...sure". Jungkook said putting on a fake smile

-
(Time skip: lunch

Jungkook's POV

"We were walking to lunch I stood a little bit further away from every one while they talked I thought why taehyung even wanted me to come whats his deal does he have some score to settle with me or somthing". I thought to myself as I sat down by taehyung.