Sergio Ramos, Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale, Luka Modric 18+

Sergio walked into the locker room his head in his hands.

Real Madrid just suffered a big loss.

The captain was feeling angry with himself.

All the players escaped the locker room before they could get a word from the captain.

Luka, Ronaldo, Karim, and Bale however knew better than leaving their captain to handle this loss on his own.

Luka and Bale sat on the benches in the locker room frustrated as they argued over the game.

Luka was blaming everything on Asensio saying he kept being selfish and attempting to score himself instead of passing to open players like Cris&Benz.

Bale disagreed as he argued that to him sitting on the bench it appeared that Asensio attempting to score was the best choice at that moment of the match.

Sergio punched the closeted locker next to him silencing them.

Cristiano who was sitting next to Benzema frustrated with himself got up to him.

He put his arm around Sergio.

The rest of the squad gathered around.

Sergio was so angry but the sight of all four of them shirtless with just their boxers on made him think differently.

He was going to be the captain he is and talk to his teammates about how they can improve for the next games but instead he felt the need to 'release his anger' in a different way.

"Take off your boxers all of you"

Bale, Cristiano, and Luka did as told. It's happened before in this locker room, they always release their anger in each other.

But Benzema wasn't comfortable in this situation. He was known to not engage in such activity in the locker room.

But Sergio eyed him until he did as told.

Sergio's eyes widened at how big Benzema was.

He smirked causing Benzema to smirk knowing his affect on Sergio.

Luka got on his knees taking Benzema in his mouth, and stroking himself in the process.

Ramos felt like being a slut he held both Cris and Bale's cocks in his hand pleasuring both.

Cristiano wanted more so he placed his cock in Sergio's mouth thrusting into him.

Sergio couldn't focus on both cocks at the same time so he let go of Bale to focus on Cris's cock in his mouth.

Bale stroked himself at the sight of Cristiano fucking Sergio's mouth and Benzema fucking Luka's mouth.

Bale loved Modric and wanted some of him.

Him and Benzema helped Modric up as they layed him on the bench.

Bale shoved his cock into Modric's mouth thrusting in him. As Benzema found shower gel to use as lube.

Benzema rubbed the gel on Modric's entrance. He slipped his finger in, then he slipped another, then a third.

He fucked Modric with this fingers stretching him.

Modric began to moan loudly.

Sergio and Cristiano where a step ahead as Sergio had already began thrusting his cock in Cristiano's ass.