Marco Asensio, Isco 18+

It was after Real Madrid's Christmas dinner that Asensio, Isco, Reguilion, Odri, Vini, basically the youngsters of Madrid, where playing a game of truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?", Odri asked Isco.

"Ahh truth I guess", Isco replied sounding as good as possible in his drunk state.

"Oooo, if you could make out with one of us who would it be?", Odri said excitedly.

"Ahhh ..... umm... Asensio... due to age", Isco said smiling at Asensio.

"Bet there's more to it!", Vini added with a loud laugh.

"Shut up and spin the bottle young Benz", Isco said slapping Vinicius's neck.

"Aye!", Vini said as the bottle landed on him and Isco.

"Oh crap", Isco mumbled.

"Truth or dare?", Vini said smirking.

"I'm not answering any dumb questions so dare idiot", Isco replied.

"HahahahahHAHAHA", Vini laughed loudly.

"What you ....idiot?"

"I wanted you to say dare so I can dare you to make out with Asensio"

The other boys laughed excitedly.

"Them young hoes", Isco thought.

Asensio was very excited.

He and Isco 'accidentally' kissed before, but it didn't last more than 5 seconds.

Asensio was ready for more.

As he was lost in his thinking he felt someone grab his face.

Soon his eyes where staring into Isco's eyes.

Isco places his lips on Asensio's giving him a small peck.

"There you go", Isco said annoyed.

"That's not making  out you barely kissed him, do the dare or else!", Vini said sounding as tough as possible.

Isco was too drunk to fight back.

He pulled Asensio in for a deep passionate kiss.

They kissed until Ramos walked into the room 2 minutes later.

"Isco, Asensio? ... kids",Sergio said and yes he called the other youngsters kids.

"Get out the room Odri, Lil Sergio, and Vini", Sergio ordered.

The boys got out the room in a hurry laughing their way out.

Isco and Asensio stood ashamed in front of their captain.

"What is this boys?"

"It was a dare", Asensio said in a whisper .

"What? I couldn't hear you dear, anyways I know you guys have something but it is not appropriate to do this in front of the younger ones."

"What??have something? This was a dare by your pure younger ones", Isco particularly screamed.

"Hey you little ... lower your voice when you speak to Capi", Sergio said pulling Isco up by his collar.

"Stop", Asensio said pulling them apart.

"Asensio, Isco, you know Capi has nothing against you two but please continue your actions in a separate bedroom"