Sergio Ramos, Iker 18+

CONT.

Sergio put on all his clothes in a rush.

He couldn't hold back his tears as he looked at Cristiano sleeping.

He was torn inside.

He couldn't hurt the man because he knew how much Cristiano loved him. But iker...Iker was different.

With Iker he never felt guilt or shame.

He only felt pride and love.

He wished that he wasn't such a needy slut.

He wished that he would've kept his promises to Iker and didn't break them.

The day before Iker left to Portugal Sergio promised him that he would never give himself to anyone else.

He promised to keep his heart with iker. And promised that he would do his best to keep his body for Iker too. But he let himself go wild when Iker wasn't there to remind him that he's his.

He regrets everything. He regrets the sex he had with his teammates, multiple times on different occasions.

He remembers the feeling of guilt everytime he took off his clothes for another man.

He really regrets everything.

But most of all he regrets the words he told Cristiano a while ago.

'I love you Cris'

Sergio can hear himself saying those words over and over in his head. He remembers the long passionate kiss they shared afterwards. He remembers Cristiano's smile as they drifted off to sleep.

Then he remembers his dream.

He remembers Iker.

And lets himself cry as silently as possible.

He didn't want to wake up Cristiano.

He didn't want to have to explain.

To explain to him that he was forever taken by Iker Casillas.

He left the room in a hurry.

He stormed out the door hiding his face from the cameras that quickly surrounded him.

He ran into his car and drove off to his house.

Once he got home his phone rang.

It was Cristiano.

"Fuck off", Sergio screamed throwing his phone on the hard floor ....luckily not breaking it fully as it continued ringing untill Cristiano eventually gave up.

He sent Sergio multiple texts worried about where he went.

Sergio began drinking heavily as he stared at his phone while it vibrated with messages from Cristiano.