Sergio Ramos, Iker Casillas 18+

Iker lay down on in his bed.

He wasn't surprised when he heard a knock on his hotel door 12:00 AM.

And he wasn't surprised when he opened the door to find nervous Sergio. Sergio always came to his room when the team where in a hotel. He says he's too scared to sleep but Iker and Sergio know the real reason.

Iker locked the door behind Sergio.

Sergio stripped down to his boxers and lay in bed.

Iker got into the bed. He pulled his phone into his hand and began checking his socials.

Sergio stared at him.

Iker eyed him in confusion.

Sergio leaned in and kissed Iker's cheeks before getting on top of him.

"You can't be on your phone all day!", Sergio said everything about him begging for Iker's attention.

"What else can I do?", Iker said setting his phone on the dressing table next to him as he placed his hands on Sergio's thighs.

"Mm", Sergio said staring at Iker's hands.

Iker smiled at him. He moved his hands up and down Sergio's thighs, then his back, he then rubbed his hair then pulled his head down using his hair to connect their lips.

"Aren't you tired though nene?", Iker questioned his hand around Sergio who was laying on his chest.

"I miss you", Sergio pouted.

Iker kissed the top of his head before he moved Sergio from on top of him laying him down on the bed.

Sergio was already in his boxers. Iker admired the younger ones body for a little bit too long causing Sergio to blush and push Iker's head the other way.

Iker started to kiss Sergio's face. He bit his ear and left soft kisses down his neck. Sergio just wanted to get Iker in him.

He pulled Iker up to his face connecting their lips.

He pulled back just to say, "Come on Iker I need you quick"

"Remember Nene it's daddy who makes the rules here"

"But daddy"

"But nene doesn't say anything does he?"

Sergio didn't reply. Iker smiled.

"That's my nene", Iker said grabbing the lube bottle off his dressing table.

He kissed Sergio's thighs moving Sergio's legs apart so he can kiss Sergio's inner thighs.

Iker pulled Sergio up bringing his face to his boxers. Sergio understood with no confusion. He began stripping Iker from his boxers with his mouth.

Iker then shoved his dick into Sergio's mouth and thrusted into him hard.

He then shoved his hand into Sergio's boxers feeling his hard cock.

Sergio was kissing Iker's neck as Iker began stroking him.

Sergio moaned his head resting on Iker's shoulder as he looked down to see Iker stroking both their cocks in one hand.

Sergio looked at Iker his mouth partially open and his moans constantly flowing out.

Iker connected their lips silencing him.

Sergio's body began to shake and Iker knew he was close.

He lay Sergio back down on the bed.

Sergio placed his hands on Iker's hips begging for action.

Iker began lubing Sergio's entrance.

He rubbed around the area before sliding a first finger in.

Sergio's face relaxed as his body finally felt something inside it.

Iker worked his way up to four fingers before he placed lube on his cock and slid it into Sergio.

Sex with Sergio was always double the pleasure because Sergio gorgeously replied.

He moaned under Iker's strong body as Iker pounded into him.

Sergio connected his and Iker's lips before parting them just to moan into his mouth.

"Deeper"

"Deeper daddy", Sergio moaned as Iker pulled all the way out and then pounded into him all the way back in.

"Say no more Nene", Iker said continuing his actions.

Sergio's moans got louder once Iker hit his prostate repeatedly.

Sergio's face was all red and sweaty as he moaned Iker's name repeatedly.

"Daddy I'm close"

"Cum for Daddy baby", Iker said still pounding into Sergio.

"Yes daddy keep fucking me Im close", Sergio moaned.

Iker stroked Sergio as he thrusted into him until Sergio came all over his hand.

"That's my nene, goodjob", Iker said as he managed a few more thrusts into Sergio before he came in him.

"Fuck", Iker said as he pulled out of Sergio and slapped his ass.

After they cleaned up their mess they lay in bed and cuddled falling asleep.