Toni Kroos, Lucas Vázquez 18+

Lucas jumped onto Toni's back wrapping his arms around his boyfriends neck.

"I miss you", Lucas said kissing Toni's cheek.

"Luquita", Toni said giving back the least amount of affection possible with just a simple smile.

The Spaniard turned himself around so that Toni was now carrying him in his arms.

"No I miss you", Lucas repeated.

"Lucas we literally... last night", the German shook his head at his needy boyfriend.

"But I miss you", Lucas repeated this time pouting.

"So cute", Toni said connecting their lips not being able to handle Lucas's cuteness.

It started with a passionate and slow kiss that turned into a rough one once they where laying on the bed.

Toni slid his hand under Lucas's shirt running his hand up the Spaniard's abs.

Lucas helped Toni take his shirt off... for his own good of course.

He admired the body for a while before he was busy taking off his own shirt.

Toni felt like he lost control of the situation here and he didn't like that.

He pushed Lucas down on the bed dominating the younger one with his kisses, bites, and licks.

Lucas wrapped his arms around Toni's neck pulling him deeper into the kiss.

Toni pulled back and ran his hand down Lucas's chest, stomach and then looked up at Lucas smirking  as he unzipped his pants.

He rubbed his hand on the fabric covering Lucas's half hard cock.

Lucas let out a soft moan.

Toni stripped Lucas out of his close before taking him in his mouth.

He sucked Lucas's cock and stroked what he couldn't get in his mouth.

Lucas pushed Toni's head down making him choke.

Toni then got up to get the lube.

He kissed Lucas's inner thighs and softly bit them as well.

He then lefts trail of soft kisses along Lucas's stomach.

"Come on Toni you can kiss me later", Lucas said grinning.

"Spread your legs baby", Toni said caressing Lucas's face.

Lucas did as told.

Toni spread the lube around the area slowly massaging it.

Lucas wined so eager to feel something inside him.

Toni responded to his wines almost quickly sliding in the first finger.

Lucas opened up to it shorty after. Toni slid in another finger stretching the younger one. He worked up to four fingers before he was ready to get in there  himself.

He slid his cock into Lucas slowly at first. He stalled for a bit to give Lucas time to adjust. Lucas only wined more.

"Toniiii", Lucas said his hands gripping onto Toni's hips.

Toni decided he had had enough of the Spaniard's wines.

He picked the younger one up into his arms holding him tightly against his chest.

He began to move slowly at first and Lucas gorgeously replied with his moans.

Toni thrusted into Lucas quicker with time.

"Shit", Toni moaned.

"Yes daddy", Lucas replied as he bit onto Toni's shoulder trying to hold in his moans.

He failed of course as he couldn't hold back his moans. It always felt good having his boyfriend inside him.

He kept moaning untill Toni connected their lips silencing him.

It wasn't long before Lucas broke the kiss to return to his moans.

Toni lay back on the bed still holding Lucas in his arms as he continued his thrusts.

Lucas knew he wasn't gonna last longer when he felt Toni hit his prostate repeatedly.

He came all over Toni's stomach after just two more thrusts from Toni.

He tightened around Toni causing the German to cum shortly after.

Lucas connected their lips. They kissed and panted into each others mouths.

Toni gave Lucas's ass a hard slap as he pulled his cock out.

"I love you", the Spaniard said smiling.

"I love you more", the German added.