Chapter 2

It was like that for two years. We never talked, never touched, never kissed, never walked by each other. Hell, we never even said hello to each other.

It was horrible.

And there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't reject him because he ordered me not to and he wouldn't reject me so what was I suppose to do?

I still didn't understand it.

It's not like he messed with other girls. Trust me. He didn't. He stayed faithful. He didn't even look at girl. Humans or werewolf.

Werewolves knew he was mine.

Humans, he just blew them off.

So, why if it wasn't to play around? That I could of understood. I could understand if he didn't want to reject to play around but to keep me on the side lines waiting for him until he was ready to settle down. I'm not saying I would have let him. I'm just saying I could have understood it.

I could have understood it if it was because we were too young but that was not the case. It was the "norm" in the werewolf world. It was expected.

Nothing made sense.

But I put up with it. If its what he wanted, I was willing to do it as long as I was not hurt in the process. And he never hurt me.

Okay, well he did by basically neglecting me but I could handle it. Hated it, but I could handle it.

He was always so cold, so emotionless. Maybe cracked a smile here and there but that was it. So nothing changed there either. It hurt but it didn't kill me. I was okay. I wanted to see him smile, laugh, anything but act like this. But I knew it was how he is. That's just Noah being Noah. Emotionless.

But everything changed on my sixteenth birthday.

The best night of my life.

That's one thing Noah did do. He gave me gifts on my birthday, Christmas and Valentine's Day. Not personally, but they were still from him. I did the same.

But that gift left me broken hearted.

When I got home from school that day mom told me to go to my room. That there was a gift waiting on me from Noah. I was so excited because Noah gave me the best gifts in the world. For my fourteenth, it was a heart necklace with a key. Fifteenth, it was a diamond ring. No, not an engagement ring or anything like that. It was just a ring. So I ran upstairs excited to see what piece of jewelry he got me this year.

I was disappointed when I saw a big box sitting on my bed. But I was still excited. So I walked over, picked up the card that was on top, and read it.

You, me, tonight, seven. -Noah.

What was I thinking? First date with Noah. And when I opened the box, I was proved right. Laying there was a beautiful black dress. I pulled it out, holding it up to myself and stared at it thru the mirror.

"It's beautiful, honey." mom gushed. I nodded in agreement. Then she ushered me into the shower, saying we had work to do. I asked if she knew what was going on. And she said nope. That all she knew was she has to make sure I was ready.

We spent several hours getting me ready. Me doing this and that. Her doing this and that but we did it and I felt like a queen in that dress. It was wasted on someone like me.

At seven on the dot, the door bell rang but there was no Noah and I was disappointed. Stood there was a man in a suit and tie. He told me he was there to take me to Noah. So I went with him. He drove us to a fancy hotel and yet I was disappointed again when the door opened and no Noah. There stood another man. He also told me he was there to take me to Noah. So I took his arm he held out for me and lead me in. He lead me to the elevators and pushed the button to the top floor and lead me out then down the hall to a room that said 'Penthouse.' He knocked on the door and told me goodbye.

This time I wasn't disappointed. There stood Noah smiling at me. First actual smile I have ever seen him give and it was gorgeous.

"Wow, I did good. You look beautiful." he tells me, looking me over.

"Thank you, so do you." I tell him honestly. And he does. He is standing in an Armani suit. Looking deliciously handsome.

"Thank you." he says. He puts out his arm for me to take so I do. He lead us in and gasp.

The room was beautiful. It had candles and rose petals everywhere. Slow music was playing. It was just so romantic.

"You like it?" he asks me. Like it? I loved it!

"It's beautiful." I tell him honestly. He sighs in relief.

"Good, I wanted our first date to be perfect." he tells me as he's smiling down at me.

"You didn't have to do all this, Noah. Dinner and a movie would have been fine." I tell him honestly.

"No, no, I have two years to make up for. It needs to be the best." he says. I thought 'aww' but I didn't say that. I just nodded because I was somewhat shocked. Did this mean? I sure hoped so.

He lead me to the table that was in the middle of the room. It had candles and dinner for two with lobsters. My favorite food. He pulls out the chair, sitting me down. He goes over to his side and sits down.

We eat pretty much in silence because after all, Noah is not a big talker. I knew that. And it didn't bother me. That's just Noah. After dinner came desert which was chocolate covered strawberries.

"I had some help." he tells me. I just nod and giggle stupidly. I was still blown away by all this.

Then he asks me to dance with him. Who knew Noah knew how to dance? I didn't say that though. I just said yes. So he helped me with my chair and lead me to the the other side of the room where we slow danced. For I don't know how long. I didn't care either. I was with Noah. I had my arms around his waist, head on his chest. He had his arms around my shoulders and his cheek on top of my head. We slow danced for awhile in silence. He then gave me my gift.

It was beautiful. It was a bracket with a wolf charm on it. He told me he'd get me more as time went on. I was so happy that I just flung my arms around his neck and pulled him down for the most amazing first kiss.

That kiss lead to the most amazing night of my life.

It wasn't until the next morning my world turned upside down.

I should have known it was too good to be true.

When I woke up, I was alone. I was in an empty bed and empty room. Noah wasn't anywhere in sight. I was so heartbroken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited By: Callmelenaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment, Vote, Fan or anything else you'd like to do.