Chapter 10

It's been quiet around here. Noah has left me alone and so has she. Noah was never really the problem. It was her and her mouth. I don't know what made her stop, but I'm glad. I guess she finally got it through that thing she calls a brain that I'm not fighting over him.

We had an accident the other day in which I freaked the plum out over. Kenzie cut her leg open. She had to get three stitches. Later, we found out that is was a piece of glass. Dad thinks that someone broke a glass at of the pack meetings and threw it in there. When I find out who done it; I will rip their arms off and beat them with their own arms.

Who does that?

Some people are just too stupid for their own good.

I met Joney's mate. He is a nice guy. He stupidly rejected her because of rumors. He was told she was messing around with guys before he rejected her. Humans and one werewolf in particular. Noah.

I don't know but I guess that does explain a lot. I would have sworn he was a virgin but maybe it was all a lie. Maybe I just didn't want to see it. Maybe me thinking and having faith in him to be faithful was just a blindfold from the truth.

I don't know.

I don't have time to care, anyway.

Other than that it's been quiet.

I'm on my way to second hour to finish an essay. Oh, this one is for another class. What is it with all these essays?

I stumble my way to class when I'm pulled into an empty classroom. I know who it is. And these are getting tiring.

Very tiring.

I groan sitting down.

"What do you want now?" I huff. I'm not really in the mood for this. I just want to go home to Kenzie.

"How is Kenzie?" he asks me. I cock an eyebrow.

"Like you care." I scoff getting up. He sighs heavily as I walk to the door.

"I do care." he says. I snort shaking my head.

Ah, I get it.

I turn on my heels walking up to him. I stop in front of him grabbing the front of his shirt. He just looks at me confused. I jerk him down to my level crashing my lips to his. He doesn't do anything until I bite his bottom lip. He groans giving in. The kiss isn't what I remember my first kiss being. This was rough and hot.

He breaks the kiss panting. I quickly take off my shirt.

"This is what you wanted!" I hiss at him backing him up against a seat. I know what I'm doing. He looks at me confused until I push him down in a chair. I straddle him crashing my lips to his.

My stupid hoe bag of a wolf was practically panting and moaning.

Ugh!

I started grinding against him and knew when I had him going.

I broke the kiss, stood up, and put on my shirt I still had in my hand. I looked at him as he sat there panting with his eyes closed.

"And you're not getting it!" I hiss walking out. I hear him growl at me as I shut the door. I giggled to myself.

I did say I knew what I was doing.

But it pissed me off.

I had enough.

He used Kenzie to get down my pants.

That bastard.

I was fuming mad.

I left school going home. When I got there mom asked what I was doing home.

"We are leaving." is all I say to her.

"You need to speak with Jonah." she answers. I guess she knew it was coming. I knew I had, too. He is the only one that can override Noah's order.

"Call him." I say heading upstairs. I hear her sigh as I go up.

Sorry, but I can't do this anymore.

I'm through watching him ignore Kenzie.

I go to my room where I knew Kenzie was down for her nap. I quietly sneak in to check on her. Then I go to the attic pulling out the luggage. I then go to her and begin packing.

Two hours later Jonah comes over wanting to know what's going on. I explained that I just need to get Kenzie away from here. I can't stand to see him ignore her. I didn't want to say what happened at school but they knew something happened for me to go all of a sudden.

He finally agreed to release me. As long as he got post cards, pictures of her, and he still got to see her. I agreed of course.

Then he sat there talking with mom and playing with Kenzie who woke up from her nap while I packed my stuff.

I wouldn't be leaving until a couple of days because they needed a proper goodbye this time.

I'm only talking about mom, dad, and Jonah.

Everyone else can bite me.

It's not just me leaving this time.

Jonah wanted to spend some time with her before we left and so did mom. I knew dad would too.

So I can handle being here for a couple of more days.

After I packed my stuff; I went up and made sure I had all of Kenzie's clothes and some of her toys. I wasn't taking everything. Just our clothes.

Then I went down for dinner then took Kenzie outside to play for a little bit. We played in the sandbox. That's her favorite thing to do outside. Besides the park.

Then we go in for her nightly bath but I let her stay up late. She needs all the time she can get with her grand parents.

While I'm up in my room reading a book and Kenzie is downstairs doing god only knows what with mom and dad. I hear the door open and slam closed. What the hell?

"Where is she?!" I hear him yell. Ugh, what is he doing here?

"You need to leave." I hear dad say.

"No, not until I talk to her!" he growls.

"Haven't you done enough?" dad asks him.

"My mommy is upstaiws you jewk." I hear Kenzie say. I giggled. I couldn't help it.

Ah, Kenzie.

Got to love her.

Then I hear him running up the stairs. I just sat up waiting for him to come up. He comes barreling in my room.

"You're not leaving me!" he growls at me. But there it is again. It's almost pleading. I just smirked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Watch me." I snicker

"You can't leave! I gave you an order!" he growls.

"Yeah, but I know someone that overrides your orders." I snicker.

"I forbid it!" he growls.

"I told you once where you can shove that forbid." I say standing up. We just glare at each other not even a foot apart from each other. Until he suddenly puts one arm around my neck pulling me to him and his other hand behind my head burying my face in his chest. He moved so fast I didn't have time to protest.

"Please don't leave me." He whispers. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, please don't leave me." He begs whispering.

I don't know, call me stupid, but there was something in his voice that made me freeze.

There was something there that... I don't know. Listen, I suppose.

"Why?" Is what I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited By: Callmelenaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~