Chapter 15

Noah's POV.

I can't believe she thinks I'd have my own daughter kidnapped just so I could get rid of them.

I don't want them, but even I'm not that cold.

I do love them, but I can't have them around anymore.

Its not like she's giving me a chance anyway. It's just a matter of time before she leaves me.

So, I'll let her go.

Both of them.

I'll just go back to doing what I was doing before she came back.

It's been a few days since then. We keep searching, but we come up empty. Dad told me Shay's theory and I can see where she's coming from but I don't think Joney is that smart.

Either way, dad has put a tail on her. Everywhere she goes they go. So far I haven't heard anything about it.

"Jonah!" Kade yells, coming into the office with Brighton behind him carrying Shay.

I wanted to rip his head off for touching her.

But I didn't. I just sat there holding in my growl.

He sets her down in the chair next to me. I didn't spare her a single glance as I faced my dad.

"What is it?" dad asks.

"We found her." he announces.

"Where?!" dad, Shay, and I choir.

"You wouldn't believe this." he says shaking his head in disappointment. For some reason I don't think I am.

"Joney." Brighton answers. Silence. I don't think any of of us thought she'd really do it.

"But," Kade starts. "She's not alone." he finishes gulping.

"She has rouges surrounding the place." Brighton says. Dad and I growl. Shay gasps. How? I look over at Shay and she's glaring at the desk. She slowly looks over at me with such hate in her eyes. For who, I don't know.

"Your perfect little mate is dead." she says deadly calm. Yeah, it even scares me. She stands up grabbing her crutches from Kade and walks or wobbles out the door. We just watch as she leaves.

"You better go calm her down." dad says. Not. Is he nuts?

"No, we need to go get Kenzie!" I growl at him. He nods in agreement.

"Yeah, that's why I've already called everyone here." he tells me. I nod an okay.

"Where does she have her?" I ask him.

"The abandoned house on Wilkerson." he says.

"But, we already searched there." I huff. He nods.

"Yeah, she must of moved her there or something after we've searched." he says. I nod in agreement.

"How many?" dad asks. Brighton sighs heavily.

"About twenty." he answers. Holy hell!

How did she get that many? How does she even know them?

We don't have rouge problems around these parts. So where the hell did they come from?

Why would she do this?

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a high pitched scream. We all look at each other then bolt from our places, running downstairs. When we get there I seriously wanted to laugh. Shay has Joney on the ground beating the shit out of her with one of her crutches.

"You crazy bitch! Where is she?!" she yells. With each word she hits Joney.

"You're the crazy bitch! Stop!" Joney yells trying to get a hold of the crutch so she'll stop but it isn't working.

"Where. Is. She!" she demands hitting her.

"I don't know!" Joney yells.

"Liar, we already have it on good authority that you have her. Now where is she?!" she yells. Trust me she's still beating the shit out of Joney.

"Why would I want the brat?!" Joney yells. Yeah, keep digging Joney.

That pissed Shay off.

She lifts up the crutch, brings it down as hard as she could right over her face before Joney could even think to cover it. Joney's high pitched screams fill the damn house.

"You bitch!" Joney yells. Shay didn't stop. She just kept going.

"As entertaining as this is," dad snickers. I couldn't help but laugh. "Don't you think you should stop this?" he asks me.

Why? This is funny as hell.

But I do because we have something more important to deal with.

I walk over to them catching the crutch as Shay lifts it up to hit her again.

"Let go! She's going to tell me where she has my baby!" she yells trying to jerk the crutch out of my hand. "I'll beat it out of her!" she growls.

"We know where she is." I tell her.

"Right." she scoffs. "You're just saving your precious girlfriend's ass!" she growls at me. I sigh shaking my head but it's lost because she's not even facing me.

"Oh, thank you baby." Joney breaths. I move Shay to my side looking down at Joney.

"I didn't do it for you." I tell her. I didn't either but if Shay kept going I wouldn't be surprised if Joney landed up dead. Death by crutch. What a way to go. "Kade, Brighton." I say nodding towards her.

Next, they are right next to her taking her by the arms lifting her up from the ground. They start to walk off but Shay stops them, stepping in front of them.

"Why?" she asks Joney.

"Because he's mine you stupid bitch!" she snarls at her. Shay pops her in the nose making her scream.

"You got that right but you didn't have to bring my daughter into it!" Shay snarls.

"He wouldn't have stayed if she was around!" Joney growls. Shay pops her again.

"If she has one missed placed hair on her head you're a dead whore!" Shay snarls menacingly. She pops her again before Joney has a chance to say anything.

"Take her down!" I order. Shay moves out of their way letting them. Then she looks at dad.

"Well, go get my daughter!" she orders him.

"I'm waiting for the rest of the pack to get here." he tells her.

"Why? Just go get her!" she yells.

"We have to wait, she's being guarded by twenty rouges." dad tells her. She pales staring at him in shock.

"Oh God, Jonah please hurry there's no telling what they are doing to my baby. Please hurry!" she begs in tears. He walks over to her hugging her.

"I am." he tells her. She cries on his shoulder.

It breaks my heart to see her like this.

That's why I've stayed away.

I'm staying away.

"Let's go!" dad suddenly says pulling away. He looks over at me. "They are here." he tells me. I nod walking off when Shay grabs my arm.

"Please bring her back to me!" she sobs looking me in the eyes. I just nod pulling my arm away from her then walking away. I wanted to say more, hold her, kiss her, something. But I didn't. I just followed dad outside where the whole pack is waiting.

Dad fills them in with what's going on. We don't know where they are at in the house or anything. So, I guess you could say that we are going in with guns a blazin.

Which I did not like.

I like plans.

When he is done we head out.

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edited By: Callmelenaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~