THINGS LIKE LOVE

THINGS LIKE LOVE:
a story of heartbreak and everything
that follows; at least for july, anyway.

I

I. JULY KEATON LOVED DAVID DOBRIK. She loved his dumb smile and the way his eyes crinkled in the corners when he laughed particularly loudly. She loved his eyes and his hair, and even the cheesy boxer shorts that he insisted on wearing every single day. She loved his dedication, even if it meant having a camera shoved in her face whenever anything entertaining began to unfold. She loved his hands, forever awed by how perfectly they fit in hers, and gave no shits whenever he teased her about that particular fascination. But most of all, she loved the way he held her close during the night, tracing shapes into her porcelain skin for hours upon end, even as he slept. She adored him, everything about him ━ even after he shattered her heart into millions of pieces.

II. DAVID DOBRIK LOVED JULY KEATON. He loved her wonky grin and contagious laugh. He loved her whisky irises, and could spend hours on end counting the swirling colours within them. He loved her obsession with holding his hand, no matter where they were, or what they were doing. He loved the way she ran her fingers through his hair whenever she got bored, never failing to find comfort in her touch. He loved the freckles that littered her nose and cheeks, and the way that she pursued her lips to hide her smile whenever he told her just how cute they were. He loved the way she insisted on watching all of his vlogs before he posted them, just so that she could be the first. He loved every little detail about July Keaton ━ that was why it was so hard when he had to break her heart.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

[ IN WHICH THEY WERE
DESTINED FOR HEARTBREAK. ]

MAGGIE LINDEMANN.
JULY ( BABY ) KEATON.
INSTA ━ @babyjuly

INSTA  ━  @babyjuly

ZENDAYA COLEMAN.
ANGEL ( ANGIE ) HUGH
INSTA ━ @angiehugh

 ANGEL  ( ANGIE )  HUGHINSTA ━ @angiehugh

BEGAN. 30TH SEP 2018
COMPLETED. 7TH OCT 2018