(3) It Is On

^^^DO NOR PLAY VIDEO IF YOU DON'T WANT FEELS. I SWEAR IT'S AN AWESOME SONG AND ALL BUT IF YOUR HEART IS FRAGILE DON'T WATCH THIS EDIT YET. STILL WATCH IT, IT'S AWESOME, BUT GET YOUR HEART READY

ok so back to the story haha, if there's anyone reading in the first place

Lance POV
  Almost late, huh? I wonder how many detentions you're gonna have to serve this year. Lance chided himself mentally. He took his phone out from his pocket, humming to himself.

Lancey-lance: Hey, have our timetables been uploaded?

im-a-hunk: Yeah! Just! When's your lunch? Mine's 11th period

Lancey-lance: Same!! yea boiii

im-a-hunk: ohmai YES

im-a-hunk: hey, I have physics first period with Mr Coran

Lancey-lance: whoaa me too! see you there!

im-a-hunk: this is awesomee and hey are you late? have you seen pidge in the bus

Lancey-lance: nope and nope I didn't look haha

im-a-hunk: aw man okay i'm lazy to text her, she's probably with matt anyways. see ya!

Lancey-lance: lol yep

  First period with Hunk, that's great. I wonder who else is gonna be in my class

Keith POV
  "Yo, our timetables are finally out," Pidge nudged the two boys so hard they winced.

  "Keyword: Finally," joked Keith.

  "Hey, I have Elemental Magic first, great! Ooh, I wonder if Allura is in my class. How 'bout you?" asked the overexcited girl.

  "Physics with Coran."

  "Ah, too bad, I have math."

  Pidge let out a snicker. "Matt has math as first period, huh? How fitting," his sister smirked at him.

*~*~*~

Lance POV

  Lance and Hunk met up at the school gates, wrapping each other in a tight hug. Well, that was mostly Hunk, but no matter. They caught up with each other, merrily chatting away like the besties they were.

  "Lance! Hunk!"

  The two boys turned around to see a relatively tiny girl bound up to them. Behind her were two boys who looked slightly familiar, one who looked almost like her twin, except older, and the other  one with long-ish black hair, who looked really moody.

  "Hey Pidge!"

  "Long time no see, Pidgeon."

  They shared a hug, but the energetic girl pulled away quickly, enthusiastically introducing her friends to the boys behind her.

  "Lance, Hunk, this is Matt, my older brother. He's in your year." Pidge said, pointing to the brunette. Ah, so that explains why they look like twins.

  "Hello!" the best friends chorused, before letting our a simultaneous laugh and giving each other a fist bump.

  "Uh, nice to meet you, Lance, Hunk," he greeted.

  "In fact, Keith is in your year too. Keith and Matt are best friends or something," she continued, pointing at the dark haired boy at the corner. Suddenly she pulled him by the sleeve, forcing him to step forward with a startled expression on his face.

  "Um, h-hi..?" he stuttered, shooting a panicked look at Pidge. She simply scoffed at him. He shot back a glare, before sticking out a hand. "Well, uh, it's nice to meet you all."

  "It's a pleasure meeting the Keith that Pidge has been saying we'll like," Hunk smiled.

  This Keef guy seems like such an introvert, Lance thought, He's kinda cute though. He spoke up, wearing a smirk on his face, "Nice to meet you too, pretty boy."

  Immediately the shorter boy's face burned with a blush, before he turned it into a scowl. Damn, sparks are flying from his fingers. Does he have fire powers? That's so cool.

  "Whoa, whoa, calm down with your emotions and control your element. Don't wanna be downgraded one level in Elements class, do you?" Lance grinned, sending him a wink at the mention of 'emotions'.

  Keith gave him a blank stare, then said with seemingly no emotion in his voice, "Actually, my level is higher than usual for my age, and I got there easily, they won't demote me for one mistake."

  Lance couldn't help but stare back at him. "Wait, what? What level are you at?" he yelped, suddenly feeling desperate to prove himself. Hunk and Pidge shared a look, unsurprised by Lance's need to compete. Matt just looked on, amused.

  "Twelve. Fire."

  "No way!" he wailed in response, "I'm at level ten of water! And that's supposed to be high for our age! Oh, it is on."

  All he received in response was a shrug, and the words of an unfazed Keith, "We aren't even of the same element, it's an unfair fight. You know the difficulty levels are slightly different for different elements anyways, so we may just be of the same ability. Besides, we should get to class."

*~*~*~

istq (q for quiznak lol) idk why all my chapters are so short i'm sorry, if you are reading this and you felt disappointed

Next chapter should be up soon, I really hope it'll be in less than a week, but I'm not sure. I'm semi out of my writers' block and my exams are over. I mean, I still have some assignments and other quiznaks to settle, but yeah.