(6) Tsum Tsum

Chapter titles? idk what those are?!!

Just asking... Lance's last name is apparently Serrano?? What?? Since when?? Does anyone know the source of this information?? I always thought it was McClain since everyone said so

Also the video though haha I have no idea what I'm doing with my life

  "Uncle Lance! You're back! My mama and dada are looking for you!"

  "Hey, Sylvio!" Lance put down his bag and beamed at his nephew, "Where are they?"

  "Ahem."

  Lance looked up to see his older brother and his wife leaning against the door of their bedroom. "Hey, Luis! Hey Lisa!"

  The couple smiled at him. "How was your first day, hermano?" his brother asked, walking up to him and ushering him to sit at the kitchen table. Lance smiled in thanks and sat as Sylvio offered him a cookie.

  "It was alright," he shrugged, nibbling at his cookie. It was his favourite, Salted Caramel and Pistachio, probably baked by his mother. "I met Pidge's brother Matt and their friend Keith. They seem nice."

  "Good for you," the older boy smiled. "So, Lisa and I were wondering if you could do us a favour."

  "Sure, what is it?"

  "Well, Lisa and I were planning on going out on Saturday, but the kids wanted to go to some Disney Tsum Tsum exhibit, so... We were wondering if you could help us being them there?"

  Lance chuckled. "Tsum Tsum? Are you kidding me? That's for kids!"

  "We know," sighed Lisa. "But we did promise them, we only forgot that we already had plans. Would you please help us?"

  "Please, Uncle Lance?" Sylvio begged, with puppy dog eyes and all.

  "Fine, fine," Lance grumbled, "I actually didn't have anything urgent to do this weekend anyways. I don't understand why it's so important though."

  Luis and Lisa smiled. "Thanks Lance, we owe you one," Luis said.

  "To respond your question," Lisa added, "Children are hard to understand."

*~*~*~

  Meanwhile, Keith was at the Holt's house.

  "You guys are seriously studying on your first day back to school?" Keith scoffed at his friends. 

  "Duh. I have a reputation to keep up."

  There was a pause

  "Nah, screw it, I'm bored. I understand everything anyways."

  Matt and Pidge exchanged a look, then Pidge burst out laughing. "Reputation, huh? You just want to impress Cassidy!" 

  Matt's cheeks flushed red. "Oh shut up," he mumbled, "It's not my fault I like her."

  "Maybe she's your soulmate," she teased. "How's it like having a crush on your best friend?"

  "I won't know 'till I kiss her-" he started, and Keith and Pidge started to laugh again. "Oh come on!" the taller boy protested. "I didn't mean it that way. Anyways, she isn't really my best friend... it's more like we were getting closer as friends, but then..." he trailed off awkwardly.

  Keith coughed into his hand, snickering.

  "Wittle Matt has a crush," Pidge finished. Matt shoved Pidge lightly. 

  "Not like you would understand. You're not old enough to find your soulmate yet, you don't have to worry."

  "I guess I'll just continue making fun of you 'till then, dear brother."