04

。・゚゚・𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬・゚゚・。

__________________________________

Sohee stood facing the mirror with a tub of glittery lip gloss in one hand, her gaze fixed on her pale face and her brown bangs covering her forehead. She applied the colorless lip gloss on her lips, smacking them afterwards.

She hurriedly grabbed her backpack and ran downstairs, quickly putting her shoes on she ran out the door without uttering a word to her mother who stood in the kitchen with breakfast ready on the table.

She made it just in time for the train and plopped down on an empty seat. She played with the hem of her lilac purple skirt, her mind filled with all sorts of thoughts.

How did she even get herself tangled up in such a suspicious situation? She ultimately agreed to help some random, hot drug dealers who stalked her after school. It sounded absurd in her head, but the thoughts of earning some quick cash reminded her why she agreed in the first place.

She became so lost in her thoughts she didn't realise the train reached her stop, she hurriedly exited the train and took the usual route to her school. Except, this time, her destination wasn't school, but an unlit and creepy alleyway where she'd meet up with two drug dealers.

As she was walking past a sea of sleep deprived looking people staring intently into their smartphones instead of watching where they're going, Sohee swiftly fixed her bangs and ran her fingers through her hickory stained hair in an attempt to fix the knots that formed along the way.

She shouldn't be worried about her appearance in this situation, it wasn't a date she was on her way to but a drug deal. An expaserated sigh escaped her lips as she turned the corner straight into the menacing alleyway.

The first thing she noticed was a pair of dark eyes staring right at her from the much darker end of the alleyway. She screwed up her face at the all too familiar smell of cigarette smoke that filled her nostrils, almost making her gag.

The virtually pitch black silhouette slowly moved towards her, revealing itself to be Yoongi with a lit cigarette caught in between his lips. Swiftly taking it out of his mouth he let out a puff of smoke, she watched it filling the air.

A look of repugnance crossed Sohee's features. ''Not only are you a pervert, but you also smoke? You're giving me more and more reasons to hate you,'' she said as Yoongi's cold, unwavering eyes came into view.

His expression didn't alter at all as he propped up his back against the wall.

"I think you're just looking for stupid reasons to hate me,'' he muttered, throwing the cigarette butt onto the ground before squishing it with the sole of his shoe.

Sohee ignored his childish remark and turned around, hoping she'd lay her eyes on Namjoon whom she preferred over Yoongi, but he was now where to be found.

''Where's Namjoon? Isn't he supposed to be here too?'' she inquired.

Yoongi glanced at his watch that almost dangled from his thin wrist.

''He should be here anytime now.''

Just as those words left his mouth, Namjoon appeared from the shadows with his dimpled smile and a hot pink colored lollipop in his hand.

''Sorry for being late, I took a detour because of the extremely illegal contents of my bag,'' he said, pointing to the black bag he wore over his shoulder.