10

A sleep deprived Sohee entered the school looking like a ghost. She spent the entire night laying in bed, questioning everything in her life. Over thinking was a sleep killer.

She couldn't shake the thoughts that slowly but surely consumed her. Why would Jungkook say such a strange thing? There had to be a reason behind that and she needed an answer before she went completely crazy.

She even thought about asking Hoseok for a number she could use to contact Namjoon. Surely he'd know how to contact Jungkook. Since the number Namjoon had given her previously was unavailable, she concluded it was probably because he used a burner phone during drug deals. It made sense, he had to be very careful. The more Sohee thought about it, the more surreal the whole situation felt.

Even if she did meet up with Jungkook, aka mysterious guy, wasn't that dangerous? For all she knew, he could have been the leader of an elite mafia or gang. She could get herself killed for meddling with the wrong people.

Was it really worth it?

Sohee shook her head violently in an attempt to get rid of the thoughts that were nagging her endlessly.

She walked down the hallway, accidentally bumping into another student, resulting in her phone that was in her hand to collide with the ground. ''Shit,'' she mumbled under her breath, slowly picking it up and examining it. It was a miracle her phone was still intact judging from the amount of times she dropped it on a weekly basis.

"I'm sorry! I should've watched where I was going,'' a boys voice said. Sohee looked at the owner of the voice, a tall boy with broad shoulders and bleached blonde hair looked at her apologetically. She shook her head, "No need to apologise, it was my fault.''

She couldn't help but stare at his unbelievably handsome face. He had an oblong shaped face and oval shaped eyes. Her eyes immediately travelled to his plump lips. He was the definition of beauty.

''I see you also think im incredibly handsome? I know, I know, I should be a model!'' the boy exclaimed dramatically.

Sohee raised an eyebrow at the boys' narcissistic remark. Although she wasn't fond of such behaviour she believed that if a person was that handsome they should flaunt it.

"That was incredibly narcissistic of you, but in your case its acceptable," she said, unable to hide her smile.

The boy let out a laugh and extended his hand for her to shake. "I'm happy you say that. I'm Seokjin, and you are?"

Sohee shook his hand, thinking it would be impolite to leave him hanging like that. ''I'm Sohee, nice to meet you.''

''Likewise.''

''I'd love to continue this conversation but I've got to get to class. Feel free to come by the rooftop at lunch, I'll be there with my friend if you'd like to chat later,'' she said.

Seokjins lips curved into a smile, quite content with himself for bumping into such a kind girl. "Sure, I'll join you guys if it's not a problem.''

''Not at all. See you later!'' she exclaimed before practically running away from the boy.

''Since when was it this easy to make friends?" she thought.

×

''Look, Sohee! I can shove rice up my nose and spit it out through my mouth!" Hoseok exclaimed, pointing at his lunchbox filled to the brim with fried rice.

Sohee wrinkled her nose at the boys' strange statement. ''Don't do that! Please, I believe you, you don't have to demonstrate."

Hoseok giggled as he shoved a handful of rice into his mouth with his chopsticks.