06

。・゚゚・ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮・゚゚・。

__________________________________

A few weeks had passed since Sohees abnormal adventure. She had tried to contact Namjoon several times, angrily trying to claim the money she was promised, but to no avail. The number was unavailable no matter how many times she called, it frustrated her to bits but there was nothing she could do about it. She didn't know anything about him, how old he was, where he lived nor who the heck was his sidekick, Yoongi, whom she didn't like much.

She ultimately gave up, hoping she'd never have to do anything so dangerous and illegal ever again. Maybe the fact that she couldn't contact Namjoon was a sign from God that she should just carry on living her boring life where nothing ever happens. It was peaceful, at the very least. No action, no drama, nothing.

On her way to school, Sohee couldn't help but think back to the man who introduced himself as Jungkook. There was something off about him, he didn't look very old and yet he was buying drugs from her with his underlings by his side as if he were from the local mafia. It was strange and that thought wouldn't leave her mind.

Her train arrived at its destination and the girl got off, making her way to school, holding onto the straps of her schoolbag she wore on her back.

Sohee took out her earphones out of her ears as she approached the school gates. The thoughts of having gym class first thing in the morning made her think about ditching first period, but she was a diligent student. She rarely ever took days off and aimed to have higher than average grades, but she couldn't say she liked to study. She had the attention span of a cat, only being to focus on anything for less than a minute before focusing on something completely unrelated.

But she promised herself she'd work hard, after all, she was an independent girl, completely capable of taking care of herself. All she ever wanted was to be successful in the future, without having to rely on anyone, nevermind a man.

As she was walking to the front doors, she noticed a group of students making a ruckus by the school parking. Her eyes landed on a tall, jet black haired boy standing helplessly in the middle of the crowd. He seemed to be in some kind of trouble.

Sohee usually didn't involve herself in any fights or rowdy situations. There wasn't a particular reason for that, but maybe she hated anything to do with violence because of her past that she'd like to forget.

But this time, instead of walking away, pretending she hadn't seen anything, Sohee slowly approached the crowd, her legs seemingly moving on their own.

''What's that, no money for us today, Hoseok? Do you remember what we told you if you didn't listen to us?'' one of the boys shouted, his index finger pointing to the poor boy in the middle.

'So the boys name is Hoseok..' she thought. She's never heard or him, nor does she recall seeing him at school. Was he new?

She glanced at Hoseok who surprisingly had a small smile carved onto his face. He was playing with the hem of his large cardigan sleeve, obviously being too big for his dainty wrist. His eyes, however, were murky and glued to the ground, whilst the rest of his face didn't seem to indicate that he was upset.

Sohee could see that he was, in fact, upset by this ring of people demanding money from the poor boy.

"Well, Hoseok? Wheres our fucking money?'' another boy exclaimed with his arms crossed.

''I don't have any money, I needed to pay the rent early this month and I'm broke,'' he explained, his eyes still fixated on the ground.

One of the guys from the crowd approached him and roughly grabbed him by the collar of his cardigan, ''Don't fuck with me. You're 17, how can you pay rent?'' he growled.