Dealing With Alissa

AN: This story follows up The Creek. If you haven't read that, read it first. Also, as always, read Take Me Instead for information on the school.

This does contain the spanking of a preteen, fair warning. Also some mild language. 

Hazel looked at the glaring blonde girl in front of her and sighed. She did not like her attitude.

"Alissa Kingsly, correct?"

Alissa tossed a braid over her shoulder. "You know what my name is, miss."

Hazel narrowed her eyes. "Yes, although whose fault that is I leave for you to decide. Now, Miss Kingsly, please tell me, why do you think you're here?"

Alissa smirked. "No idea."

Hazel began to pace. "Really? How...convenient. Allow me to enlighten you. Yesterday after school, do you recall anything...unusual that occurred."

"East Hill beat Green Lake in tennis, that's pretty unusual."

Hazel rolled her eyes. This girl was playing dumb. At least, Hazel thought she was playing.

"As true as that may be, you are on the right track. Tennis. I was wondering, who were you watching tennis with?"

"Maddie and Kat for a bit, and Alivia and Jeana for the rest. Can I go yet?"

"No." Hazel said with a smirk. "Was Alecia Green with you?"

Alissa looked nervous for a second, then covered it up. "I'm not sure, I certainly didn't see her."

Hazel's smirk grew wider. "Really. That's quite fascinating, Ms. Kingsly, because as it so happens, I ran into Alecia yesterday in quite a state of mind. As it would seem, you told her that Lilian VanGrayson and company were leaving the building without her."

"I- I don't recall..."

"Conveniently, it would seem that Lilian also ran into you, and you informed her that Alecia was with Madelyn and Katherine. Now tell me, Alissa, is this at all possible."

Alissa looked down, considering her options. She decided she was caught evidently, as she muttered under her breath. "Shit."

Hazel leaned closer. "You foolish child. Do you know what happened because of your lies? Do you know why Daisy VanderArt has a sprained ankle today? This has stemmed from your deception, and it could have been much worse."

Alissa looked surprised, then angry. "Look, I didn't do anything to Daisy! You can't blame me for that."

Hazel sneered slightly. "It was partially your fault. I also discovered that you've been bothering Alecia again, for the past few weeks, in fact. I believe we have talked about this a few times."

Alissa gulped inadvertently. They had indeed talked about that before, although a fair bit of it hadn't been with words.

Hazel made her face impassive. "Well, Ms. Kingsly, I believe that we have the evidence before us. However, I will give you a chance to defend your actions if you truly had a good reason."

Alissa knew when she had lost. "No, miss." She spoke in a low quiet voice.

Hazel sighed a little. "Very well then. Please remove your blazer and come back over here."

Alissa grumbled as she walked over to the coat hook. 

Hazel walked over to the drawer and removed a hairbrush, though not the same hairbrush she had used on Lil the day before. "None of that, now."

Hazel sat down on the couch and looked at her friends' rival. Impartial, impartial, impartial...

"Come here, Ms. Kingsly."