Chapter 5

"What do you mean they're gone?" I asked.

"We don't know what happened but they just disappeared," Nate said.

"Nate, no one could just disappear on the face of the earth.....they have to be somewhere," I argued.

"Yeah, unfortunately we're too busy outrunning Sentinel Services who've been chasing us since everyone disappeared," Eric stated.

I used my powers to block their path as we were off to who knows where. Suddenly, I remember where Logan kept me for the time being as Sabertooth and Mystique came after me.

"I know somewhere we can all go but we need to go north to Canada," I mentioned.

"What's up there in Canada?" James asked.

"Wolverine has a hideout there and he gave me access to it," I answered.

"Are you sure that's even a good idea?"

"We don't have any options.....Let Manuel and Amara know where we're all going," Nate said.

[Present Day, S2]

"Anya, are you coming?" John asked.

"Yeah, I just have to take care of one thing but I'll meet up with you soon," I said.

A- We're leaving.....get into position.

E- You got it, sis.

I put my phone away as I went with the others to stop the Inner Circle. I grabbed my bag and I was following Marcos when we ran into Reeva, the Frost sisters and Lorna.

"Anya Maximoff......it's been years since we last saw you," Reeva said.

"Where's X-Man???"

"He's safe with us," she answered.

"If my father were here, things would be different," I hissed.

"Yes, I know......you and Eric would know that but I'm trying to show Lorna that too," Reeva said.

"Is that before or after you kill her for her daughter like you did before?" I asked.

"Talk is over," Lorna scoffed.

I stopped Lorna's Magnetism and she was in shock but not the others.

"It was you using that medallion to find Lorna," Esme scoffed.

"Lorna, the Inner Circle isn't what you think....."

"Who told you that? Your new girlfriend?!" Lorna snapped.

"If you want to know all about our father, you could've used the medallion he left for you to have," I said.

"You're lying.......I don't have siblings," she said.

I showed her my medallion and she looked at her teammates.

"I guess they never told you why they chose you to be in the Inner Circle," I said.

"You lied to me......you never mentioned anything about my father having other children," Lorna scoffed.

"Give Nate back within 24 hours or else," I demanded.

"We're busy with other things in mind so the answer is no......Lorna, your siblings aren't like you and they don't understand what we want," Reeva explained.

I took out my phone to let Eric know to move in quickly.

A- You're up.

E- Finally......

I waited for a minute when my phone rang.

E- Got her and we're back in Canada.

"Let's get this over with, shall we?" Phoebe said.

The Frost sisters tried to get in our heads when only Marcos went down and they realized my trick. I took away the illusion as I was wearing my father's helmet and I attacked them immediately.

"My father had this helmet made for a reason, ladies," I said.

"I guess Lauren Strucker is here too, seeing as Andy still isn't here yet," Reeva sighed.

"Simple, I want Nate Grey or I will make life a living hell for you," I hissed.

"What are you doing?! This is our father's greatest gift," Lorna argued.

"His greatest gift is his children and he did what was right for his children," I said.

"And I'm-"

"Let me guess, 'doing the same for mine'....Dad would use me, you and Eric to always justify murder, terrorism and many other crimes but think about it, why hasn't the Inner Circle been able to change the world the way that they claim to want even though they've existed for so long," I said.

I was shot by an officer that Esme was using to attack Marcus.

"Anya!!!"

Marcos and Lorna was checking on me as she took out the bullet and Marcos patched me up when Lorna left to take care of business.