Chapter 8

A/N: This chapter is when Lorna and Anya actually met each other for the first time

[Three Months after S1]

I was walking around to find that diner Polaris told me to meet her in. I went inside when I notice the medallion that dad gave each of us so I sat with the green hair pregnant woman.

"What do you want from me, Polaris and why do you have that?" I asked.

"Look, I made a big mistake and I need your help with something important," Polaris mentioned.

"Look, the longer I stay here......the more danger these people are in," I said.

"My coworkers mentioned how my father was the leader of the HellFire Club so I thought I could live up to his legacy until I found about you......and Eric," she revealed.

"You're the one who kept connecting to me through the medallion," I said.

"Apparently, I'm your big sister.....who made a terrible mistake in trusting the Inner Circle and I need you to help me save my daughter from the life you went through growing up," Polaris said.

"Blood over Alliance......it was a thing dad used to say all the time," I mentioned.

"I saw footage of what they did to you, Eric and after what they did your mother....."

Polaris was trying to stop herself from crying to continue our talk.

"I can't let my baby girl stay there.....I need you to help the Mutant Underground and meet with Marcos Diaz, he's the father of my child, and John Proudstar," Polaris said.

"Wait, Thunderbird is alive?!"

"You know him?"

"I've been hiding up in Canada with his brother, James......he thought John died when the X-Men disappeared and Sentinel Services attacked the mansion," I scoffed.

"I will find a way out of the Circle and together, we can be a family like dad always wanted us to be," she promised.

"You can't let the Frost sisters sense this......you need to find a mental block for this memory or this will bite everyone's ass," I warned.

"They trust me......don't worry about it so much," Polaris said.

"Polaris-"

"Lorna, you can call me Lorna," she corrected.

"Dad would always talk about bringing you home and giving you what we had before they killed my mom.....he believes that you, me and Eric will do amazing things as a family even if he was no longer in the picture," I mentioned.

"If they hurt you or Eric, I will finish what dad started.....Blood over Alliance," Lorna said.

"So, what's the plan you got in mind?" I asked.

"It has to be the moment where we all join together to face off and you somehow get the baby out of the apartment," Lorna explained.

"It can't be me......I'm the one they've always wanted, but I can get Eric to go in and out in a flash with his super speed," I mentioned.

"Okay, but we have to play off that we've never met before and the Frost sisters can't get inside your head," she added.

"There's another problem......they have someone that I know, Nate Grey and I need to get him out of that place," I stated.

"Why is he so important to you?" Lorna asked.

"It's my fault that he was taken and......we're kind of together so he's really protective and selfless which I love but sometimes hate about him," I revealed.

"That sounds alot like Marcos in a strange way," she chuckled.

"They'll do anything for you......we could pretend that I'm using the baby as leverage for Nate," I said.

"But since you don't have the baby, they can't find her and she will be safe and out of the country," Lorna said.

"What do you think?"

"Let's do it......I should get going so thank you for everything," she smiled.

"Anything for family," I smirked.