Chapter 33

All we gotta say is.......,

Please don't kill us loves, we never intended for any of our books to ever go this long without an update😫😔💔

************************************************

I tried to push his head away but he kept at it, his lips sucking the skin of my neck into his mouth and twriling his tongue around as if just sucking on my skin wasn't enough. This action caused me to moan and tighten my legs around his hips tighter, So I stopped my dumb idea of trying to push his head away and brought him closer. I glanced to my left, Where I had my mirror that was hung on the wall.

It gave me the perfect view of Jason's nestled between my thighs, I watched as he picked my right leg up and pressed it down against my shoulder and the other shoved right into my hair, holding me tight and perfectly still.

"I'm going to mark the fuck outta you" he says to my neck softly then he pulls back, his hand left my hair and rubbed his thumb to the spot where he sucked deliciously on, he leaned down again and whispered.

"From your head down to your pretty little toes" His words caused my body to let out a little shiver, Jason not missing anything, noticed and smirked. And as quick as lighting he ripped my shirt off my body.

"Jason!" I snapped, he ignored me and went about tearing the rest of my clothes off, leaving me naked and him fully clothed.

"That shirt was designer!" I growled, I watch him pull off his own shirt and any argument I had died in my mouth.

Holy. Damn.

"Waited to long to have you where you are now" he unbuttoned his trousers, pulling them down enough to give me a view of his boxers that clung to his erection. His print was just out of the freaking world, it actually made me nervous to see the real thing.
Christ all mighty
He was huge
Colossal
"We'll make love next time but right now we're gonna fuck and we're gonna fuck hard"
Oh God
"Hurry" I whispered

The feelings that I'm having right now can't even be explained. I got a big, sexy motherfucker in my bed ready to send me to heaven

He leaned his big body back , his eyes taking in the view. I moaned when one of his hands released my legs so he can fumble with his boxers as his other hand made a mission to go straight for my breast. He didn't even have to pull it out, his cock sprung out impatiently.

He watched as he tortured me with his fingers, pinching and pulling. When he pulled his hand back I cried out in dismay only to let out a groan when he tapped my lips, I opened up my mouth and sucked on the fingers he was feeding me, he groaned with reluctance when he pulled them out.

He returned them to my breast and my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I lifted my hip to to at least get some beautiful pressure in between my legs.

"Please hurry" I cried out, I can't take it anymore, I need to be full of him. My whole body is throbbing for this man

"I knew every part of you was fucking beautiful" he growled and muttered again that he fucking knew which made my heart swell up. I heard that line many times before but they never made me feel how I do now when Jasons says it.

"Fuck m-"

I didn't finished my sentence as it finished off with me crying out at his intrusion. He kept moving not giving me a chance to adjust to his length nor to his thickness. But that didn't stop my slutly body loving his roughest and my eyes from seeing stars.

Man is he big everywhere.

My body moved to his hammering thrusts and the best part? Jason isn't hiding his grunts and groans like other men usually do at times. He looked at my face and dropped to his elbows, we'd be skin to skin, not an inch of us being apart if it wasn't from my leg resting one in between us.