Chapter 36

Hey guys!! Here is another chapter for you beautiful and handsome people out there! Please follow our Instagrams and harass the fuck out of us for chapters because who tf do we think we are!😂😂 🙄 like seriously ong

@malave2god

@shakira13malave

Let's get right into it!!!

..........................................

We stayed in the mall until every store closed down, we came back late from our mall trip and we may have over exaggerated a little bit I thought to myself while I was putting away my new clothes and jewelry when my phone rang. Pulling out my phone from my back pocket, I looked at the screen and it was Jason FaceTiming me, I picked it up immediately. Seeing his face right now will make my night even better.

"didn't expect you to be up at this time," Jason said as soon as I picked up, looking up from his desk and moving his glasses from the bridge of his nose up towards his hair. His phone was propped up against something since both of his hands were free and fixing some documents on his desk.

"I was a stripper, being up this late isn't new to me" I reminded him, pulling down my notifications bar on my phone and saw that it was 1:30 am

Please this definitely wasn't new. It usually depends on the night whether ill be staying long or not but I was a hustler so I usually did stay till early morning.

"Was" he smirked leaning into the camera more and giving me all of his divided attention

"big boobs anyway aren't you kind of working late in an office building," I asked curiously

He sighed and picked up his phone, he switched the camera and showed me all the perfectly organized documents on his desk.

"You see this, I did this" he gave the pile of papers a few hard taps of pride and determination

"Woah you did all of that?" it was a hefty pile of documents and he seems very proud of getting that done so I went ahead and showed him my surprised face for support.

"Yup and this is what Mason didn't do" he pointed the camera in the other direction of his desk. The camera show his hand landing on some scattered paper where he than began to crumple them up. My eye brows when up and I tried not to laugh at him ruining those papers

"I could never relax" he sighs, letting the papers go and smoothing it back out like that's gonna help.

There was at least triple the stack of papers onto his right, I blinked and opened my mouth in an o

"i-is that hard work?" I asked. I took my job for granted and now look what fate served me a glimpse of a real job in an office building

"No, just A lot of the same bullshit to go over, and since Mason is usually front lines for us ill deal with this for him I guess."

"Such an awesome brother" I laughed and adjusted myself in bed where I threw myself before I answered " but what do you mean by front lines?"

He switched the camera again from the pile of papers to his handsome face and I smiled into the camera which got me one in return.

God that smile is so fucking amazing.
I could just kiss it. What would he do if I lean into the camera and send him a kiss, before I can decide he spoke up.

"Well I'm in the mafia," Jason said and scratched his head " I would have preferred to have this conversation in person but I might as well now"

I stayed silent and turned my head question, I kinda figured that out.