Chapter 34

Our loves.........................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi.

*************£***************£*****************

I'll be in late at work, I'll ring you when I get a chance"

"Okay" I replied, I stood behind the door with it half shut. The wind was a bit cold tonight.

"Oh and babe I forgot to mention my family's having a cookout on Saturday, wanna come?" He asked me, his eyes dropped to my hip where his hand reached out and caressed adoringly.

He wants me to meet his family? although I have already met half of them in not so great circumstances..............still.

Holy shit what should I do? I'm a awkward woman who doesn't know how to socialize properly. I know I'm a damn stripper for god sakes but those conversations are just ass, tittes and money.

"Grace?" Jason's voice broke me out my haze, looking up at his face full of question had me blurting out yes, and I'm glad I did because his smile knocked my damn breath out

His teeth are so white and beautiful..... Why am I even noticing that?

"Perfect, I want to introduce you to my brothers and my sister-in-law Sofia" he said, he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine not realizing I froze completely

"See ya" he muttered to my lips, he turned and walked off to his car. I waved at him when he rolled his window down and Shooed me in my home.

I stepped back and closed the door, i let my eyes fall to my feet and try not to let the strangling thoughts of ripping this Sofia women head off her shoulders.

Yes, from what I heard from Jason she somehow found Carina, saved her and just kept her for herself, not realizing that I was suffering to the gods and thought multiple times of the way she would die and my suicide, not wanting to be in a world where my daughters wasn't in anymore. Daughters. Reason I'm still standing here is because I remembered I didn't have just one daughter but two and Faith needed me just as much as Ruby. I don't think the women should even be in my presence because of this mouth that I have on me. I made up way upstairs and towards my room.

I grabbed my phone and wrote out a text to Jason saying I might not be able to go. My hand hovered over the send button and I contemplated whether I should go or not.

My thumb moved to the delete the message.

Mama ain't raise no bitch. I pulled down my notifications bar and saw that it was Sunday, I nodded my head, switched my phone off and made my way to the bathroom.

********************************

"Mom!!" I jerked awake from my nap and wiped my hand across my lips and chin to make sure I haven't drooled.

Now that I'm not working for Jax anymore after our argument, I've been doing nothing but sleep and doing random things here and there. My bank account is hefty so I'm not really worried. I never let my account go below two hundred grand because I like to have that security that me and my girls will never be out in the streets. Again

I smile sadly at the memory but didn't get to dwell on it when Faith yelled out to me again.

I got up and screamed down a what before grabbing a pair of shorts and sliding them on before heading downstairs. When I took a shower earlier , I just threw on a shirt with panties and knocked out.

"Mom!!"

"I should really choke you out for scaring the heck outta me and screaming out to me again when I know you heard me coming down these steps" I snapped. I hit the last step and let the irration freeze on my face, what?