Meet the Characters!

Jason~ The main character of this book! As a child, he had a learning disorder. He only knew a few words by the age of six. The only one who was there for him was his brother...

He was very sweet yet shy. That changed once he got older. He became cold and distant around mostly everybody besides his adoptive father and his brother. He needs someone to keep him from getting angry all of the time. Due to not really having many people to turn him towards the right way, he became a thief in his teen years.

Jason has orange hair along with orange cat ears and an orange tail. His eyes are hazel and quite pointed on the edges. He has a pale complexion with freckles. You'll most likely see him wearing a shirt that says, "I'm With Stupid Insert arrow here."

Jordan~ The adoptive father of Jason. He came from a Jewish family and had a pretty good childhood. During his highschool years, he moved to America.

Jordan is generally a very loving man and would help anyone in need...well, mostly everyone. He holds a grudge against his brother, who definitely isn't the best person.

He has brown, curly hair along with purple wolf ears and a purple tail. His eyes are bright blue (which is very rare for his genes) and are rounded. His chin is also very rounded. Jordan's complexion is olive-like. He will most likely be seen wearing a plain black shirt with tear Mark's here and there.

Those are only the most important ones to address as of now! I might make other chapters that introduce new characters.

Well, that's all from me for now! See you later!