What the hell?! {CHAPTER 1}

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story will be in points of view, or POVs for short. I will be switching between Jason's and Jordan's a few times. Alsoooo, Jason is a pottymouth...you've been warned.

Jason's POV

I woke up with a banging headache, and let me tell you...it wasn't fun. It just made me angrier. I've had it all day, meaning that I had to go to college with this fucking ache in my forehead...but forget college. It's not an important part of this story. I walked inside of my house with a groan, plopping down on the couch. Finally...some time to relax. I thought about calling Dad and telling him that he probably doesn't want to come over, but he's the one who knows how to help me out in these moments. Boy, is he better than my biological father...

Once Dad walked in, I showed him a small and weary smile. "Hey!" I called out, letting out a cough as I spoke. Seriously, where the hell is all of this coming from?
Dad answered with a frown, "You're sick, aren't you?"
I laughed nervously and nodded slowly as he continued, "You should've called me earlier!" After he said that, he went to go get medicine...and other stuff. I really don't deserve him, but honestly...I need him.

Jordan's POV

I repeatedly asked Jason if he was okay. Is that too much? Probably, but after I got him the necessities, I sat close to him and said, "You need to take care of yourself sometimes. There will be days that I can't come over." Since we have this talk often, he seemed annoyed that I brought it up.
He replied, "Yeah, yeah, I know! It just seems like I'm better at the cooking...and dressing...and college part. I just need to learn how to take care of myself when I'm like this..."
I shook my head as I stood up. I should give him that chance today...
"Well, have fun then! I helped enough, did I not?" I smiled warmly at him...as if that is going to help! I waved and quickly walked out of the door, hoping that he could do this on his own.

Jason's POV

At first, I just sat there like a lost dog. I didn't know what to do! I stood up and ran to the kitchen. "Maybe some soup will help..." I said to myself as I grabbed the ingredients, bowls, pans, and pots I would need. It didn't take long to cook it, and personally, I really like how I make it. It's very creamy and somewhat delicious to me. I sat at the table and sighed wistfully, eating the soup with a smile.

Hey, thanks for reading! I really appreciate it. I know a lot about these characters by now, soooo yeah XD It will be easy to type this.