That Guy... {CHAPTER 2}

Jason's POV

It was about a week since I was sick...Dad didn't visit me at all after that. Maybe he was mad at me? I frowned as I got out of the bed and went towards the phone to call him. No answer...
     At this point, I was really worried, so I rushed to his house as quickly as I could. I didn't knock on the door or anything like that. I almost kicked it down, but for some reason, it was unlocked. After getting the door open, I saw that Dad was...with another guy?! Without telling me?! What the hell is going on? "Uh, hello..." I said with a raised eyebrow as I glared at the new person. He supposedly had violet eyes and black hair which was shaved on the side. He had a slight slouch.
     "Jason, hi!" Dad smiled at me. "Meet Damien. We've been friends for a bit now."
     "Yeah, I bet..." I said with a sigh. My eyes were basically at the back of my head by now. "Hey, Dad, I need to talk to you." I swiftly pulled him into a closet and continued, "Don't go after him! You never know...he could break your heart." I frowned, showing my disapproval. I knew it probably wouldn't work because I'm basically under him, but I didn't care at that point.
     "Jason, I know how to tell a good person from a bad person..." Dad sighed and turned his head away, continuing, "Why do you think I took you in? I wanted to change your ways! I mean, it didn't exactly work, but...it worked well enough." He shrugged as I began to groan.
     "Fine then! Love this person. I don't give a crap." I looked pissed as hell as I opened the closet door and letting him go to his friend. I stood close to him...but not too close. I didn't want to seem like a creep. As I saw their little hangout session, I realized...this guy isn't half bad! I mean, I should've known that Dad had good tastes in men. I also realized that they have known each other for a while...although I've never met him.
     "Well, I better get going. I have college and stuff..." I waved before walking out of the door.

Jordan's POV

I didn't mind Jason doing much of this. It was just his normal attitude around me and other girls or guys my age. Damien seemed special to me...I enjoyed his company a lot. It made me feel welcome! I wish that I would've known him in highschool...it would've been way better.
     I showed a joyful smile as I said, "Hey, Damien...can I tell you something?" I seemed excited, but my partner, on the other hand, seemed confused as he said, "Sure...?"
     I held my breathe before letting it back out and saying, "I...really like you...a lot. As in...dating levels." I could feel my face burning up...I worded that wrong! Crud! I looked away before looking back at him. He had a disappointed face as he replied, "Oh...well, I'm sorry to break the news to you..." I bit my lip as he said the last part of his sentence, "I'm straight." How have I never known this?! I mean, I've never asked him for his sexuality...but that was because it's an awkward question! Who asks that in front of their crush?
     I nodded slowly with a fake smile on my face. "O-Oh, that's fine!" I waved it off as he stood up.
     "I should get going.." He ran out of the door, leaving me there to think...
     Did he dislike homosecual Did he feel awkward? Did he...even want to be friends anymore? I sat on the chair, trying to forget that all of this ever happened.