I Could Care Less...Not! {CHAPTER 3}

Jason's POV

"He did what?!" I was furious at this...Damien guy. He seemed so good for Dad..he was a liar! "You deserve way better than that," I said with a frown as I hugged Dad tightly.
     "Of course you would say that," Dad replied as he walked away from me and turned into a wolf, curling up on the couch. I knew I couldn't fix his poor broken heart...so there was only one thing that I could do.
     "Stay here, Dad. Don't touch any ropes or knives...or anything you can kill yourself with." I hugged him while taking something out of his pocket. I walked out of the house and looked down at the piece of paper. Just as I suspected...of course he would keep this guy's address in his pocket! I rushed to the address, constantly bumping into people. They got pretty mad at me, and some of them even chased me until I told them that I had a knife on me...which I always do.
     I burst into this guy's house with a bang. Before he could even say anything, I tackled him to the ground, saying, "Why the hell would you be so rude to someone as sweet as my father?! You could've at least stayed there instead of running away, you asshole!" I repeatedly slapped him until he replied, "Calm down! This is none of your concern in the first place."
     "None of my concern?!" I growled and took my knife out. "He's my father! I have the right to be concerned!"
     "Well, you don't have the right to slap me like this...or kill me! That is very much illegal, and I could call the cops whenever I wanted!"
     "Well, guess what?!" I began to thrust the knife through his chest. "You're too late, ya idiot!" I rinsed the knife in his sink before drying it off and rushing out of the house. I didn't hide much of the evidence...so I might go to jail. Who knows? I went back to my house and hugged Dad, who was sitting up by now. "Hey...everything will be just fine." My head twitched slightly as I let go of him and ran to my room. I stared at myself in the mirror and let out a small laugh..everything was going to be just fine.

Author's note: I know this was pretty short, but I hope it's good!