I Decided To Make The First One A Cliffhanger

Brendon has always been impulsive. Ryan? Not so much.

They'd been friends for a long time and they never had strong feelings around each other. Well, until around high school. Ryan started to look at Brendon in a different way, they started to get more comfortable with each other. In fact, Brendon was getting really touchy.

Brendon knew what he wanted the day that Ryan told him: "You're my best fucking friend, okay?"

Because Brendon whispered under his breath, "But I wanna be more."

So, he was going to make them more. 

Brendon invited Ryan over to study for the History test coming up. He had everything planned and ready, he wanted more and he was going to get more.

Ryan showed up at his door and he couldn't have been more eager to get on with the lesson. 

"Come on!" Brendon practically dragged Ryan upstairs to his room.

"Well, you're excited to study..." Ryan sighed, out of breath, once they made it to Brendon's room.

He sat down on the bed and made a confused face as Brendon got up from the bed, locking the door and slowly turning to face Ryan. Brendon took a few steps forward to Ryan, smirking slightly.

"We need to talk."

++++++++++

This one's short and a cliffhanger but that's on purpose because I wanted to get you hooked so there.

Did it work?