Chapter 2

~Ty~

Ok so I admit hanging up on her was a total dick move but I honestly didn't know what else to do! I was pissed the fuck off, annoyed and confused all at the same time! For some unknown reason it pissed me off more than anything to know some bastard took Kaz. I was annoyed cuz I had to drop everything to save her stupid ass and I was confused as to what else I was feeling. I mean I hate Kaz so why the hell am I driving around town looking for a clue as to where she could be? Why am I so determined to bring her home before it's too late? And more importantly why does my heart sink a little more with every passing second? I mean I do hate her, right?

~Kaz~
That stupid fuck! Who the hell hangs up the fucking phone when they're talking to the missing person they are trying to find!?! I'm gonna kill him!
"Sure thing boss." Someone called.
Shit. I froze. What the fuck do I do now!?
The door suddenly burst open and a man in a red ski mask stormed in. To be totally honest he looked like one of the guys from Twenty One Pilots.
"So the little sluts awake! Good it's alway so much more satisfying when my victims can feel every blow." He grinned.
I gulped. This cannot end well. At least not for me anyway.