Chapter 10

~Ty~
"No on could ever love a freak like you!" They laughed.
I growled and before I could stop myself I jumped into the room.
"I do!" I yelled.
All eyes were now on me.
"Excuse me?" Tyra asked.
"I said I do! I love Kaz!"
The others laughed while Kaz just stared at me wide eyed.
I knew what I had said and I didn't regret it one but cuz it was the truth. I just wish it didn't take Kaz getting kidnapped for me to realize it.
"Right like someone as good looking as you would love this piece of shit." one of the guys laughed.
I growled and slammed my fist into his nose before running and dropping to my knees at Kaz's side.
I picked her up bridal style just as Cody and Riley came flying into the room.

~Kaz~
Ok either I'm dreaming or I took a few too many kicks to the head no way in hell did Ty just say he loves me!
I was still in a bit of a daze when Ty slammed his fist into Kylers nose and picked me up. Two other guys ran into the room I knew them as Cody and Riley 2 of Tys closest friends.
While Cody and Riley fought the others Ty ran out of the house with me in his arms and took my to his. He gently laid me down on what I assume was his bed.
"I've gotta go help the guys but I promise I'll be back." He stated.
Then he did something I never thought he do not in a million years. He kissed me.

~Ty~
I kissed her and ran back to the neighbours basement where the fight was still going. I saw Tyra trying to escape but I was too fast for her I quickly grabbed her and tied her to a chair in the corner so she couldn't get away.
Cody and Riley were fighting 2 guys each so knowing Cody was stronger than Riley and could handle the 2 guys on his own I grabbed one that was swinging at Ry and slammed my knee into his gut.
He wrapped his arms around himself and fell to the ground goraning. I looked down at him and slammed my foot into his family jewels leaving him teary eyed and moaning in pain. While he was down I went to help Cody who was looking a little tired. I grabbed one of the guys spun him around and slammed my fist into his face. I heard and felt the bone in his nose snap from the impact and soon blood was rushing out of it. I hit him again splitting his lip and shoved him to the ground. I kicked him in the stomach slammed my fist into his face one last time knocking him out cold. 3 down 2 to go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kaz~
I heard the sirens and could see the lights reflecting off Ty's bedroom walls. I slowly pulled my self into a sitting position and stood up. I limped over to the window and saw Kyler, Braydon, Blake and Lane on stretchers being loaded onto ambulences. I could see a cop shoving Tyra into a cruiser and 2 other cops were talking to Riley and Cody but I couldn't see Ty anywhere. I started to panic so I gathered up the last of my strength and energy and got outside as fast as I could heading straight for Cody.
"Cody!"
He turned just in time to catch me before my face hit the pavement.
"Kaz what the hell are you doing out here?"
"Where's Ty!" I cried.
"Hey calm down he's just getting a couple stitches in one of the ambulences. Come on I'll carry you over." he said softly.
I nodded and he picked me up bridal style amd walked over to the ambulence Ty was in.
As soon as I saw him I pathetically pushed on Cody in an attempt to get out of his arms. He got the hint and gently set me on my feet. I hugged him and stumbled over to Ty as fast as I could and fell into his arms. He pulled me onto his lap and held me close careful not to squeeze me to tight and burried his face in my hair.
"Kaz? I thought I told you to stay in the house?" He mumbled into my hair.
"I know but when I looked out the window and couldn't see you I got scared." I whimpered as tears stung my eyes. We may have been total assholes to eachother for the past 6 years but the truth is I had always loved him and the thought of losing him permanently scared the fuck outta me.
"Please don't cry. See I'm fine."
I nodded and cuddled into his chest.
Once they had finished stitching up the cut on Tys leg an officer came up to us.
"You must be Kaz."
I just nodded and clung to Ty.
"I'm officer Shane but you can call me Alex. So here's what's gonna happen. Obviously we need to got you to the hospital and make sure you're ok. After that you're gonna have to come down to the station with me and answer a few questions. Ty here can come to if you want."
I nodded again showing I understood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital I found out I had 5 broken ribs, a doslocated shoulder and a mild concussion. They kept me overnight for observation and Ty refused to leave my side. Now we were sitting in Alexs office waiting to be questioned.
"Alright. So since we caught your captor at the scene we know who they are and you wont need to identify them yourself. We just need to get all the details of what happened between the time you were taken all the way up until you ran out to Cody."
I nodded and explained exactly what happened.
"Perfect. I think we've got just about everything we need. Can I just get you to fill out this form though? It's just a little something for our records incase we need to contact you, or if something happens and the case needs to be revisited stuff like that."
I nodded and quickly filled out the form and passed it back to him.
"Thank you Kaz. You guys are free to go now."
We thanked him and left.
On our way back to Ty's place I realized something. I didn't want to go home. I was terrified to be alone!
"Ty?"
"Yeah?"
"I don't wanna go home. I'm scared."
"I don't want you to go back either. I wanna be able to make sure your safe. Why don't you move in with me?"
"A...are you serious?"
"Yeah!"
I didn't even need to think about it.
"Can we go get my stuff now?"
"Sure." Ty replied laughing at my enthusiasm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT

~Ty~

We were currently curled up together on the couch watching a movie. Well Kaz was I was playing with her hair, smiling down at her probably looking like a creep but I didn't care.
"Ty?"
"Hmm."
"Did you mean what you said?"
I knew exactly what she was talking about and of course I meant it.
"Of course I did Kaz."
"Than why for all these years have you acted like you wished I didn't exist?"
It hurt to think about the way I treated her before.
"I guess I was scared. I don't know. I guess I realized how close we were getting and it freaked me out so I did everything I could to push you away. I wish I could take it all back though. If I hadn't been such an ass none of this would have happened. You would have been with me the night they took you and I would have murdered who ever tried to take you away from me! I wish it didn't take you getting kidnapped for me to realize how much you mean to me, how much I love you. Kaz you're the most beautiful girl in the world and you've got the biggest heart I've ever seen. Even after everything I put you through you were always the first one to send me a happy birthday text or to congradulate me on a big win. You never stopped caring about me no matter what I did. I was too blind to see what was right infront of me. I wish I would have opened my eyes, instead of spending 6 years pushing you away, then I would have seen that the girl of my dreams was standing right infront of me. You mean everything to me Kaz and I love you more than anything in the world. I want to be there to hold you when your scared, I want to be there to kick the shit out of anyone that makes you cry, I want to show you off to my friends, I want everyone to know that you're mine and only mine. My only question is will you let me?"
I stared down at her waiting for an answer. It felt like years before she spoke.
"Only if you promise to be mine and only mine." She said as she smiled up at me.
I grinned and kissed her.
She giggled against my lips and kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck.
We pulled apart and I rested my forhead gently against hers.
"I love you so much Kaz."
"I love you to Ty."
She kissed me one last time and cuddled into my chest.
It was official. She was mine, and now that I had her I was never letting her go again.