Chapter 4

Clarity's POV

I groaned as I opened my eyes.

Ugh. Somebody turn off the light, please!

My head was pounding hard. My head feels very heavy as I tried to get up, so I decided to lay my body at the soft mattress again. I looked at the source of the light to see that it wasn't a lamp light, but a beaming sun.

I rub my eyes with my palms as I ajusted to the light. Still closing my eyes, I then turn to my side, I hugged the pillow on my left while sink my face in it. Hmmm why is this pillow smells like a cologne? I inhale the pillow scent once again. Hmmm definitely smells like an icy—woody cologne... like a man's perfume... Hmmm it smells good... I like it. I don't know that this hotel use a very nice softerner like this. I should asked the receptionist what softerner that they used.

"Where is Sarah by the way?" I asked to my self.

Still not getting up from the bed, I tried to looking for Sarah in the room, maybe she's in the bathroom. But as my eyes trailed from one corner to another, I took a halt. Shit! This isn't my room!

I frantically sat on my bed and it only made my headache worse but I ignore it.

What's happening to me last night? Where am I? Why am I not in my room? Oh My God did I did something stupid that I will regret for the rest of my life? But I'm still wearing my clothes! Ugh! My phone! Where is my phone?!

The question floods in my head as I began to panick. Looking around the room I tried to locating my purse that lies on top of the night stand beside the bed. I quickly snatched it and pulled out my phone.

I open it to see tons of messages and missed calls from the girls. I dialed Sarah and after two ring she picked up.

"Hello." Is all I ever able to say before Sarah bombarding me with question.

"Oh Thank God you're awake. Clarity Ananda Adam you made us all worried! What the heck is happening to you? We were so worried about you last night! You said that you just wanted to get some water and then you're not coming back! I had to call the security to find you!" Sarah said almost yelling as each sentences came out.

I groaned. "I don't know. I—I..." panick start to rise in me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes. No! I don't where I am and how I ended up in here!" I am the type of person that always compose about anything but this time I was completely lost and have no idea how or when I got here, so panic that I usually able to control start to taking over.

"Just wait there. I'll be there in a minute." Sarah ended up the call.

Minutes later there's a soft knock on the door, still dizzy, I push myself to get up and open the door. Sarah barged in and instantly hug me once I open the door, followed by Beatrice and Ava behind her.

"What the heck girl! You made us all worried!" she said when she let go of her embrace. I turned to Beatrice to giving her a quick hug and to Ava.

"What happened?" Beatrice asked.

I just stood there looking at three of them without saying a word. I don't know what expression that I made on my face but I guess it's not good because Sarah told us to just sit down.

Sarah handed me a glass of water while explaining everything about last night event. My memories slowly to flooding back. I remembered about the shots, the sing, then we went to the nightclub, having some shots again and everything is blur.