Chapter 9

Clarity's POV

I woke up with rain of kisses on my face and a warm body pressed to my side.

"Good morning, baby." God, his morning voice was husky and sexy. He kissed my eyelids, my cheek, my forehead, my temple, my nose, my chin, all over my face but my lips. I can't help but smile. What a beautiful way to wake up. I could get used to it. You wish, Clarity! Ha-ha.

"Good morning." My morning voice was hoarse too and I sounded like a man. He chuckled because I instantly cover my mouth. When I opened my eyes I can't helped but staring into his eyes. I feel like I'm lost and drowning in those beautiful steel blue eyes. A big smile was plastered on his face; his eyes were light up and I can see a beam of happiness in it. He leaned in for a kiss but I quickly cover my mouth again. "No Leo, morning breaths."

He removes my hand and intertwines our fingers together. "I don't care." He then dives in for a long sweet kiss. "This is the best wake up I ever had in my life." He smiled then kissed me on my forehead before rolled over the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Well, same goes for me.

"I know, babe." He tilted his head and giving me a wicked smile.

"Did I say that out loud?" Did I?

He didn't answer. He just let out a laugh then he disappeared behind the bathroom door.

I see the light that peeking through the curtain, I guess it's almost past midday. I'm glancing to the digital clock on the night stand, it shows the time that almost eleven a.m. Yup, definitely not morning anymore. I don't have to work today. We already debate about it last night and came to a conclusion—but more like compulsion that we both staying at his penthouse today.

I took the remote control on the night stand and pressed the button to open the electronic controlled curtain. I was playing with it all night when Leo just watching me with astonishment. I mean the way it pulled to the side was soo mesmerizing!

After stretching my bones to every side, I take my phone, plugged the charger and waiting for another minute until its turned on.

Seconds later my phone was bombarded by tons of notifications. I have lots of missed calls, voice mails and hundreds of messages. Uh-oh. It's going to be long.

Most of the missed calls were from Sarah, Ethan and the rest were from work. I make a mental note to calling them one by one later because I already made a promise to Leo that 'no work' for today.

I'm scrolling through my messages and my social networking apps but my attention was glued to the TNT Group Chat. It has 679 unread messages. Gosh, I haven't opened my phone for two days and the group chat was floating like crazy.

💣 T.N.T Group Chat 💣

Clarity :  Good morning everyone! 679 chats. You guys are crazy! Is there anyone that care to make a summary?

Olivia  :  The sleeping beauty has finally awake from the spell!! 😱😱

Cole     :  Hey finally u're awake! How are you?

David  :  Good afternoon Clarity. How have you been?

Keya    :  I wonder who the Prince Charming is 🤔

Olivia  :  Definitely not Juan ✌🏼

Clarity :  I'm good. Feeling better now. Thanks OLI and Ms. K for asking 😏