Chapter 11

Clarity's POV

Saturday morning I'm checking myself out for the umpteenth time in front of the full length mirror at my bedroom when my phone ringing.

"Mr. Tampon is calling." Sarah grabs my phone from the nightstand.

"Who is Mr. Tampon?" Keya asked innocently.

Sarah and I just giggle in unison. "Her boyfriend." Sarah answered while handing me my phone.

"What?!" Keya asked in disbelief. "Why did you named your boyfriend as Mr. Tampon?" I shrugged my shoulder and Keya just shook her head in disbelief.

Leo move forward our date to this morning and the two have been helping me to get ready since earlier this morning right after I send an emergency text to them, asking for help because this is my first date with Leo and I have no clue what to wear.

After a long arguments and a whole closet to rummage later, I finally decided to wear a blue ripped jeans, white v-neck t-shirt with a denim jacket and a pair of white sneakers. Leo said to dress casual and I don't want to overdressed. Beside even though its an earlier of spring, the weather still pretty cold outside. So dress or skirt is definitely not an option.

"Hey beautiful. Are you ready?" Leo said from the other side of the line.

"Hey handsome." I giggled as Sarah rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I'm ready. Where are you Leo? Are you already in New York?"

After a moment I didn't hear anything from the other side of the line, "Hello? Leo? You still there?" I called him again. Then I heard a muffle sound of Ding like the one from elevator.

"I'm here." He then disconnected the call and I heard a knock at my front door.

"I'll get it." Sarah runs out from my bedroom towards the door. Seconds later she screams from the front door. "Clarie, your date is here!"

I shove my phone to my mini backpack and wear it to my shoulder. I clasped my hand together and bit my inner lips to calm myself. I looked to Keya that holding my bedroom door open.

"Don't worry you'll be okay." said Keya while fixing my jacket.

"Wish me luck!" I hugged her briefly and stepped outside my bedroom.

I can see that Sarah was talking with Leo.

Gosh, the man that stood in my front door was breathtakingly gorgeous and handsome! I stopped on my track, examining the man that is my boyfriend. He's wearing a casual clothes similar like mine: dark jeans, white tee-shirt and a black jacket. I don't know if its possible, but he's getting more handsome than the last time I saw him!

A smirk form on his lips when our eyes met. I can see that he's checking me out from head to toe. I can feel that I slowly blushed from his intense gaze. Slowly he made his way towards me, his gaze never leave mine. I feel like he's a lion that about to devour its prey. Oh. My. Gosh.

In seconds he's reaching me and instantly crashing down his lips to mine. I cupped the side of his face with one hand and sneaked my other hand on to his hair, tugging it lightly. His hands made its way to my waist, down to my butt and giving it a long grope before squeezing it. Then he lifts me and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us to somewhere and seconds later he placed me on the kitchen counter. He does that without breaking the kiss. His kiss was passionate and reminds me so much with our second first kiss, only better. I kissed him back with the same passion. Our tongue dance in a rhythm on his lead. He bites, nibbles, crushing my lips and his hands are all over my body; showing me how much he missed me. Gosh, I didn't realized how much I really missed him too until now.