Chapter 50

The first time na nalaman ko na I am part of something not ordinary, I want out. Sino ba naman ang gustong maging isang gangster leader dahil ipapamana sa iyo? Then the next thing I knew, I entered Gangster Academy.

I am surprised the way they do education in that Academy. Strength and money is their measuring scale to be respected. Apparently, this school gave me a dose of extra ordinary experiences.

I learned that secrets are really meant to be revealed. Dark Secrets that gave me bullshit twist in my life. The moment that I opened my eyes, I want to escape. I want out of the situation. Who would want to know that all this time I have a sister.. a twin.. and she killed our parents.. slept with my boyfriend.. and want me dead?

I want out of this mess. I want to think that this is a dream. Sadly, I don't have super powers to do so. I am a normal human being.

This place is too quiet. Well, it should be quiet and peaceful after all. Ipinikit ko ang mga mata ko at saka dinama ang ihip ng hangin. Masakit sa puso at sa buong pagkatao ko na sa isang gabi lang wala na akong matatawag na akin. I looked down. 

Tahimik na kinuha ko ang isang kulay gintong kutsilyo sa bag ko at inilapag ko sa puntod nila. It's a sign of respect and I sign of revenge. It's been one year since they died and since that night when I almost died. Ginawa nila ang tungkulin na palakihin ako ng maayos, iyon ang pinaniniwalaan ko. I want to ask them, why a Gabby exist? Thres told me everything about the prophecy.. and about him being the Sixth Member of Council.

Yeah. An Empirean (Tawag sa mga members ng Empire Gang) and a Council. He is raised away from the gang because he is bound to be the Empress Silent Protector. My Protector. So he knows that I am the Empress from the moment na nakita niya ang peklat ko sa braso. Ang hindi lang niya alam ang pangalan ng ibang council member. Alam niya na he is raised for the Empress and a part of the gang but he is not supposed to come out until the Empress graduated from the Academy. Obviously the rule was destroyed with what happened and the Elders were cool with it.

Kaya pala ganon na lamang ang pang-hahamon niya sa akin, he said that he is testing if I am really worthy of being a leader. I don't know his judgement about that. I asked about his girlfriend, Sarah. Wala siyang binigay na detalye maliban sa sinabi niya that he loves her but from the start he knew that he is not going to marry her. And she knows that. 

The Protector is bound to be with the Empress forever. 

"Are you done?" narinig kong sabi ng tinig galing sa aking likuran.

"Yeah.." tugon ko sa kaniya. Neon put his hands on my shoulders habang nakatitig pa din ako puntod ng mga magulang ko. He also stared at the grave. I don't know what he is thinking but he is half smiling.