Mustang

Jackson and I continue working with the different things Mitch will have access to at Reiden and figured out how to dampen the beacon. After about thirty minutes Mitch calls. "Alright, guys. I'm ready."

Jackson glances over to me and I take a deep breath, "So you're gonna need to find some electrical tape and then a whole lot of lemon juice."

"What?" we can hear a faint beeping coming from the other end of the line, "Uh, guys? Either this thing's broken or there's a swarm of hybrids heading for us."

"Just focus on turning the beacon off, we will worry about the hybrids."

Jackson looks at me confused. "What are you gonna do?"

I shrug, "We'll need to find a way to make a beacon if Mitch can get the other turned off."

Mitch comes back over the speaker, "I found some tape. Don't know what I'm gonna do about the lemon juice."

We can head what sounds like a door opening, followed by Logan's voice, "We need to leave."

"Little busy." Mitch replies, "Where's Jamie? Where's Abigail?"

"I lost them both."

"You're a detective, go detect them."

I sigh as the two bicker at one another and start to try to find a way to make a new beacon and up the signal on it. As I look around to Jackson, I hear gunshots from the other end of the line.

"Are you crazy?!" Mitch exclaims.

"It was worth a shot."

"Really?!"

"What was that?!" I call out to Mitch.

"Detective here just shot the beacon."

"Did it stop it?"

"Uh... no, it did not."

"Guess that means new plan."

"I have an idea," Logan calls out. "What do you think, middle of the Atlantic?"

"What are you two talking about?" Jackson looks over to me, just as confused as I am about the conversation we are hearing.

"There are drones in here. We can fly this thing out." Logan explains.

I nod, "that's a great idea! I'll look for somewhere to get rid of the hybrids." I pull up a map on the computer.

"Worst case we see if these turkeys can swim." Logan comments.

As I look over the maps to find a place to get rid of the hybrids Mitch sighs, "It's working."

"Yeah, you're welcome."

"Guys, we'll call you when we find a place to get rid of the hybrids, just get them out of the city." Jackson comments. When he hangs up Abe walks into the lab.

"What's going on?"

Jackson looks over to him, "Well, Logan and Mitch managed to find a way to get the hybrids away from the city."

"So they destroyed the beacon."

I cringe, "Not really. They are using it to lore the hybrids away."

Jackson walks over to me with a tablet, "Somethings wrong. Mitch sent me the feed so we could control the drone, but it's losing altitude."

"Must be a low battery."

Abe nods, "it can't handle the extra weight of the beacon."

Jackson sighs, "If we don't do something fast, it's not gonna make it to the ocean."