Faith

After making sure that Jamie and Max are okay and learning that Mitch is gone, even though I'm not sure how, we are on a plane thousands of feet in the air, so my hopes are not too high. I head down to help Abe clean up the lab. When I get to the lab Abe is checking on the samples as Dariela walks in. "The tank kept Clem safe."

Abe nods and turns to her. "Somehow the spinal fluid survived. We can still make the cure."

I turn to Dariela and see she has a suitcase, "You're leaving?"

Dariela nods, "Yeah, we are. Me, Abe, and Isaac." Dariela looks over to Abe, "I packed your bag."

I shake my head, "Where is this coming from?"

"Do you even have to ask? Look around you. Look at what I am putting my son through. When those men took our son, we had to watch them drive away with Isaac in a cage, like some animal. That was the worst moment of my life... until today. Today, I thought I was gonna watch my son die because of my decision, because of something I did." Dariela begins to cry, as I step toward her she looks up, "It isn't safe here. We cannot make Isaac part of this."

Abe shakes his head, "What about the cure? We're so close..."

"Let them figure it out. Please, Abe."

"I can't. Kat can't figure this out on her own, even with Mitch."

I clear my throat, "Yeah, I would be alone. Mitch isn't on the plane."

"Dad?" We hear Isaac call out as he walks down the stairs.

Abe turns to him, "Come here." Abe holds out his arms and Isaac jumps off the step into him, "You and Mommy are going to go home first, then I'm going to join you when I can. I want you to make me a promise, that you'll be a good boy and look after your mother."

Isaac nods, "I promise, Daddy."

Abe smiles, "Good boy."

Dariela takes a deep breath and hugs Abe, "Be careful, Abe. We need you back once you're done saving the world."

I smile over to Dariela and then down to Isaac, "Don't worry. I'll make sure he comes back in one piece."

Dariela smiles over to me and hugs me. Once she does Isaac does as well. Dariela tries to hold back tears, "Come on. Let's go."

Once Dariela and Isaac are out of the room Abe turns to me, "You mean you'll come back in one piece if Jackson does."

I shake my head, "I couldn't lose both of you. So you're coming back in one piece either way. Abigail on the other hand, she'd better pay to whatever God she believes in that I never get my hands on her."

Before long we land in Prague, Dariela and Isaac take this chance to get off the plane and get another back to the states. I need to take a break on trying to find Abigail through every face recognizing software I could get my hands on to try and find Jackson. When I head into the computer room to start looking again, Jamie is on one of the computers.

"I don't know where he's going, but I got a hit on his cell phone right before it went dead. Okay, then I need Sat-4 covering West of the Spandauer Forest and Sat-9 watching everything south till Brandenburg. Both running facial recognition. Well, half that and I'll double the pay."

I take a deep breath, getting Jamie's attention, "That's impressive."

"Well, when you spend a decade chasing after people who don't want to be found, you pick up a few things. Have you find anything on Jackson yet?"

I sigh and shake my head, "No. The one time I can't count on him to just show up."

"We'll find him. Mitch, too." We hear Abe from the doorway.