Chapter Eighteen

Summer brushed her teeth and rinsed. When she stood back upright, she saw Jesse in the mirror behind her. She clutched her heart.

"You scared me to death! I didn't hear you come in. I'll be done in a second," she said, putting her toothbrush in its holder.

She turned around to face him. "All yours."

She froze when she saw the look in his eyes. "Jess?" she asked softly and her body fell back against the sink in support.

Jesse put his hands to her face and came down quickly in a hot passionate kiss that would have knocked her socks off had she been wearing any. Her arms came up around his neck and he pressed his hard body against her. His hands dug into her hair. Her hands slid down to his shoulders, her nails digging slightly in as he erupted something in her she didn't know existed.

Jesse picked her up, his hands skimming her rear end and then squeezed, creating moans out of both of them. He set Summer down on the sink. His lips never left hers, his tongue hungrily tasted hers, never faltering as he changed positions.

"Jess?" Summer tried to get out, but he only silenced her with more kissing."Jess?" she groaned, tapping his shoulder.

He pulled away, his eyes unfocused. She touched Jesse's face and smiled. "Not that I'm not enjoying this. I am. But I happen to be sitting in a rather uncomfortable wet puddle," she said with a smile.

Jesse looked down at the wet sink. He kissed her quickly and picked her up like a bride over a threshold. "Sorry." Jesse kissed her on the nose.

"It's okay," Summer replied, rubbing his chin.

He looked around the bathroom, realizing finally where he was and what he'd done. Jesse looked at her in his arms and smiled. "You're okay with this?" He asked softly.

Summer leaned in and kissed him softly. He pulled back with a sigh, "Can we continue this elsewhere?"

She nodded with a smile. Jesse groaned and leaned over to kiss her again. He continued their kissing as he walked with her down the hall to his room. He kicked the door closed behind him. Jesse took her to his bed and laid her down, sliding on top of her. He didn't want to stop touching and kissing her, now that he had started.

"I'll get your bed all wet," Summer got out between kisses. She was shocked when he grabbed her pajama shorts and pulled them off of her effortlessly and threw them aside.

"Problem solved," Jesse growled against her neck, and rolled over, pulling her on top of him. He ran his hands down her back to her rear and stopped there. "Jesus, you're wearing a thong?" He said leaning up to look.

She slapped his shoulder embarrassed. "You're full of nice surprises, Summer," he growled and kissed her again.

"Jess, maybe we should talk about this before we go any further," Summer pulled away.

"Talk away," he said, kissing her neck. Jesse's hand slipped under her shirt to her bare breast and began teasing her with his fingers.

"You expect me to... when you're..uh..doing..uh...that?"

"Then don't talk," Jesse said, lifting off her shirt.

"You don't think we should think about this?" Summer asked, leaning against his bare chest.

"Honey, I've been thinking about this a damn long time," Jesse answered, touching her cheek. She blushed.

"Haven't you?" he asked. He hoped.

"Yes...but..." she protested.

"No buts then," Jesse insisted, kissing her. "I want you, Summer. So bad."