ONE

3 years and 4 months ago...

Misas POV

I sat on the toilet with a pain in my lower abdomen. I cried and cried as it felt as if I was being stabbed multiple times. I clenched my teeth and grab at my stomach as I sat there wishing the pain will go away.

I didn't use the bathroom. I couldn't. But it felt like I needed to. I wiped, and got up. But then I looked.. and the toilet was filled with blood. Dark dark blood. Please! Not again!

The sight of it caught me off guard and I immediately dropped to the floor, dizzy and nauseated. I looked down at my nightgown and saw blood drenched on the crotch area and blood dripping down my legs.

Oh god what is happening to me?! I feel a pain near my uterus once again and I cry out. "AhhHhhH fUccK!" I sobbed and bit my lip so hard I drew blood and my mouth tasted of salt and copper.

I heard heavy footsteps hurry up the stairs and banging at the door.

"Babe! Babe! What's the matter! Open the door!" Grayson yelled but I couldn't even speak. I tried to crawl to the door but it Pained me just to move.

He kept on banging and eventually he broke the lock and the door swung open. "oh my God!" He screamed and ran over to me. He crouched down and held onto my hand. "W-why is th-there so much b-blood? Th-the baby? Is it the bab-by?" I whispered, almost on the verge of passing out. My body radiated with pain as I tried to move. "We need to take you to the hospital now!" He screamed and grabbed his phone.

He grabbed some towels, wrapped me up in them and carried me bridal style down the stairs. But every bump or shake will cause me to cry in fear. I felt as if something is just stabbing through my stomach and trying to get free.

My eye sight starts to blur and my head is pounding. The blood seems to slow down a bit but soon soaks the towels. Grayson steps on the accelerater and my back pushes against the seat and I almost throw up.

He speeds up, weaving through the cars and switching lanes quickly.
"sHiTtT aHhhAh" I cry as the pain overwhelms my already feeble body.

"Baby I'm going as fast as I can!" He cry and grabs ahold of my arm and squeezes it tightly.

* * *

"I need medical assistance!" The nurse in the front yelled out and helped me get on a bed as fast as she could. I started to slowly get tired, eventually just seeing the bright florescent lights burning through my eye sockets. All I smelled was alcohol and chemicals and all I see is white. Damn is this is what heaven is like?

I feel the pain near my uterus start to get worse but soon I'm so fucked up with pain it doesn't even come to my attention. Then I pass out.

* * *

"So is she going to be okay?" I hear a male voice whisper and there is hesitation. "Yes..." He finally speaks up but I hear sorrow in his tone. "Yes? Just yes? Well what the fuck was wrong with her?!" I hear Grayson cuss and I open my eyes slowly. "Sir there is no need to take that tone with me." The doctor states sternly. " I just want t-" "Grayson?" I whisper, interrupting there bickering.

"Oh my God babe. Are you alright?" He grabs my hand and I smile faintly. "Yes I'm fine." I whisper and then I see the doctor sit at the foot of my bed.

"So what happened? Is the baby okay" I question in a weak voice and the doctor sighs and Crosses this arms. "I'm sorry to say this but..." And he shakes his head.

"Oh god! Oh god! OH GOD!!!" I scream and I burst into tears. My heart starts to race and I start to hyperventilate. I hear the beeping thingy go faster and nurses run in Immediately. "Honey you need to calm down!" The nurse said and I tried to rip the ivs out of my arm. I tried to get up but I felt a pain in my stomach. "Honey stop you are going to bust the stitching." The nurse said and I froze. I look down and lifted up my gown and saw the incision where they made.. stitched up and bandaged.

Grayson let's go of my hand and backs away from me. He hits the wall and slides to the ground against the wall. He draws his knees to his stomach and starts to cry. His face goes pale and his eyes turn blood shot.

"No god why why why!!!" I cried and cried as I saw the sight of him on the ground. "Mrs. Dolan!" The doctor yelled out and grabbed my hand to calm me. I looked up, my vision blurred from the tears, and tried to control my breathing. "breathe. Calm down. I know this is hard okay. My wife experienced the same thing." He assured and I bit my lip to prevent me from tearing up even more.

"We'll give you two some alone time." The doctor said and the nurses left as well.

I look over at him, and see the loss and depression make up his face. He was as heartbroken as I was.

"Gr-rayson." My voice cracked and he just sat there. "I'm so s-sorry." I cried and he just shook his head. "Please say something." I whispered and he just stood up slowly. "what do you want me to say!" He almost yelled out. I could here his voice go quiet at the end. He was on the verge of tears. "Why are you yelling!" I raise my voice at his level and he gets close to me.

"My children! Our children! Are dead! It doesn't seem to matter what we pray for.... It's not going to work." He whispered and I saw a tear glide down his cheek. I shook my head and he closed his eyes. "No.. we can try again. We can try and make this work out." I tried to be enthusiastic but I was just lying to myself. "No! You miscarried! Twice! Remember? I don't think this can happen." He raised his voice and I furrowed my eyebrows together. "what do you mean this can happen?" I asked, confused with what he was trying to say. Does he mean us? We can't happen?

"We can't have a family... And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He started to sob and stepped out of the room.

The doctor walked back in and closed the door. "Misa... I don't know how I can say this but I have to get straight to the point." He said and sat in the chair next to me. "What?" I asked already knowing what he was about to say. "You.. you can't have kids. Something is wrong with your liver and it is causing malfunction with your other organs..." He informed and my breath hitched. "However... You can try again, there is a 30% chance that you could have a baby without any issues... But it's rare. I'm sorry." He continued and I nodded. "thank you..."

He rubbed my arm and then walked back out of the room leaving me alone and broken.

This is all my fault!

_______________________________________

                               A/N:

Soooooo yes I'm doing a trilogy. I know y'all hate me and want to kill me but it's all good :))) just wait on it hahahahahaha.

     Xoxo motherfuckers, peace <3

                             -Ari