~THIRTEEN~

she walks in and gives me a hard stare but blinks and runs over to misa and gives her a big but gentle hug. YOU FAKE ASS BITC-

She holds her hands and her eyes start to tear and she smiles big. "Bestfriend I'm so glad you are okay!" She says with sympathy and I scoff. They both look at me and I try to cover it up by clearing my throat.

Her eyes meet mine and we hold contact for a moment. I glare at her so hard that the tension starts to build and I can sense the negative energy in the room.

She drops her eyes and pulls a chair up and sits down next to misa. I stand against the wall and eye her as she talks and laughs with Misa.

Bitch you acting like you didn't give me head a day ago...

It's been about an hour of them talking and I'm just sitting in the chair with my eyes closed and on the verge of a nap

"So are you fucking with anyone?" I hear Misa say and my eyes shoot open. Hold up-

Ana narrows her eyes at me real quick and then smiles at misa. "Well actually, I've been seeing this one guy for a while now." She says and smiles wickedly as she fixates her eyes on me every 5 seconds.

"Omg who?!" Misa asks very interested and anas attention goes back to her. "We kind of. Well he kind of ended it with me..." She confesses and her face and tone go bitter.

"Who?" Misa asks again curiously and she speaks up. "his name is Adam..."she says and I clench my jaw and breathe deeply. Goddammit.

"Oh adam? Grayson don't you have a friend from work named Adam?" She asks me and I hesitate, but then nod. " Grayson introduced me to him actually..." She says as she gives me an evil look and lifts a brow. Fucking bitch.

"Really? When was this?" Misa asked me and I was silent for a moment before I cleared my throat. "Um I don't even remember." I lied and ana was quick to cut in. "Oh yes you do grayson... Remember? Oh it was like a month ago, I saw him at a bar and he uh, introduced me to his friend." She lies... Sorta.

Okay we started this whole thing a month ago... When we saw each other at a bar downtown. We were drunk... But that one night stand ended up being a month- night stand if that makes sense.

GOD IM FUCKED UP!

"Can I se-" "okay ana it's time to go. Misa needs sleep and she needs to get her medication." I said standing to my feet. Misa sighed and gave me a mean look and I just rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Well okay. " She said and hugged Ana and came over to me... And have the absolute audacity to hug me... And slide her hand right over my dick. Motherfu-

 Motherfu-