~TWENTY-FOUR~

Misas POV

My eyes made contact with his and I felt the wound on my heart reopen.

My lips parted but hesitation washed over me and I stayed silent. Ethan and I took a few steps away from each other and Grayson walked slowly towards us, slamming the door behind him angrily.

"Gray-" "no you can shut the fuck up." He interrupts Ethan and looks at me and I take a breath. "Are you kidding me?" He asks me in a hurt and angry tone and I don't answer. "Oh so you aren't gonna fucking answer my question?" He asks and I am still silent.

"Gray just lea-" "no I'm talking to my wife so back th-" "I'm. Not. Your. Wife." I said calmly and crossed my arms over my chest and looked hard in his eyes.

"Excuse m-" "you heard me. The second you laid a hand on another girl, I wasn't your wife anymore." I said smart assy and he clenched his jaw. "Misa, I regret my decision every fucking second since I did it and I hate myself every day." He said sadly through gritted teeth and I furrow my brows together.

"Then why did you do it?" I glared at him and he sighed and just dropped his head. "Oh so no excuses?" I said sassily and scoffed, even though I was scream and dying inside.

"Misa look..." He says and he looks up at me with tears in his eyes. He walks towards me and grabs my hands...and when we touch I get this feeling and Everytime we kiss I swear i can fly-

Hehe jk

He grabs my hands and shivers race through my spine but I clench my jaw and understand that he fucked up. There is no second chance. He cheated through our marriage...

"I am so sorry." He says in a shaky voice and I shake my head. "No." I say bitterly and back away from him. "Mis-" "leave. Now." I said stepping aside so he can head to the door and he stands still.

"Please ju-" "gray she said go." Ethan butt in and I snapped my head up and shook my head, pleading with my eyes to not start anything, but he didn't listen.

"Why are you even here?" Grayson asks standing up straighter and Ethan shrugs. "helping Misa." He says stepping to Grayson. "Like you helped ana." He smirks and soon Ethan hit the counter and Grayson was infuriated.

"You did what!?" Grayson screamed and got in Ethan's face and Ethan pushed him back. "Gray get the fuck outta my face." Ethan said angrily and I jumped a bit as his voice boomed throughout the house.

"How could you do that!?" He screamed now looking at me and I shook my head vigorously with tears spilling out of my ducts.

"He is my brother!" He screamed at me and I kept shaking my head. "We didn't do anything Grayson!" I yelled and he said shook his head and clenched his fist.

"Oh really? Then why is he here then. What did i walk into?" He said and I bit my lip to control my mouth. "He came over to help me... I was fucked up. Because of you." I yelled and he scoffed. "oh so him being like a centimeter away from you earlier was him helping you?" He asks his voice cracking and I walk towards him.

"Why the fuck do you even care? You fucked my best friend. For the majority of my life everything that I been through was because of you. You fucked my best friend, both of them. You left me when I was pregnant and then had a kid with Ethan's ex girlfriend." I screamed, my throat sore and my face swollen and red.

He was silent.

"Don't you ever try to fucking accuse me of any type of fuck shit. You fucked up. And you can't accept the fact that you finally lost me." I spat and he looked up and one tear rolled down his red cheeks.

"Just go gray-" Ethan tried to say before he was knocked to the ground and Grayson was on top.

"Grayson stop!" I waited and ran over to him and started to sob as i saw red.

I grabbed at Graysons arm and pulled him off of him but he pushed me back hard and I hit the wall with great force, getting the wind knocked out of me entirely.

I gasp, trying to regain my breath and graysons eyes go wide and i swallow hard struggling to inhale.

He looks into my swollen tear filled eyes and walks over to me. I inhale deeply and exhale and cough. "Stop " I say catching my breath. "Just stop " I sob and he nods slowly, his eyes getting watery again.

"I- I'm sorry. " He whispers then exits the house.

I'm sorry... For giving you that second chance before. 

___________________________________

A/n:

Sorry for the lame chapter😐... Like literally it's trash😑...

Bye

Xoxo motherfuckers, peace 😎

-your fellow depressed virgin