~TWELEVE~

Grayson's POV

I just sat there ... In the waiting room... Not moving, not talking, just waiting.

All I hear is chatter from nurses, shuffling, and the noise from the television in the background.

Everything is white... But all I see his red.

Flashbacks run throughy head like a marathon and won't seem to stop. Everything we have been through - she has been through- plays in my head like a horror movie, and all I want to do is press stop! But there is no stop button no matter how much I try to find it. The images won't go away.

-

2 hours go by, and I'm still motionless. Still waiting for the news that might be haunting, or the news that might be uplifting.

-

30 minutes pass and the doctor finally approaches me and I am quick to my feet. "Mr. Dolan..." He says and nods and I sigh. "How is she?" I aksed, genuinely concerned. "Shes stable, the operation was successful. However she lost a lot of blood so  we have had to give her some transfusions but she is doing exceptionally well." He says with a faint smile and I close my eyes and let out a breath.

" She is asleep but you can go in a stay with her." He says and I nod.

I walk into her room and close the door behind me and set myself in the chair next to her bed.

I grab ahold of her cold hand and press my lips against the back of it gently. And the tears slip again.

"G-grayson..." I hear a faint and shaky voice speak and I look up.
"Hey baby.." I smile and wipe my tears with my sleeve. "W-why are yo-ou crying? What's wrong?" She whispers, struggling to speak a bit and having to breath in between words.

"Nothing baby, just- just happy." I said and laughed slightly and she gave me a weak by wide smile. "I love you..." She whispered and squeezed my hand tighter. "I love you too baby girl." I whispered and pressed my lips on her forehead.

I back away but she is quick to grab ahold of my shirt and pull me into a kiss. Our kiss is slow and passionate and I play it safe so I won't hurt her..... Anymore than I know I have.

She runs her fingers slowly nad gently through my hair and i glide my fingers down her cheek and down to her waist. I hover over her, and she keeps trying to press me closer to her body but I stop her and myself. "Baby slow down and calm down. Don't hurt yourself. " I warn but she presses her lips on mine again.

I release and she breathes heavy and smiles. "Sorry....I love you so much..." She cries a bit and I cup her cheek and stare into her beautiful glistening eyes. "I love you too baby... So muc-"

I was interrupted by the door opening and a bouquet of flowers comes stumbling in. Misa looks up and then smiles wide.

But my face drops to an immediate frown when I see he face behind the flowers.

"Oh my God ana!"

____________________________________

                            A/n:

So yea this is what you guys have been waiting for. A short ass fucking chapter.... :)

Sorry I have been hella busy with shit like essays and crying and me bleeding ot of my vagina and having mental breakdowns and yanno just random basic excuses that I am depressed over... :)

Mmmm:) but yeah I will update soon... Hahaha that's a lie... um I'll update whenever i fucking can so yea just deal with it... :)

Oh and you like my theme

Oh and you like my theme. I feel it needed to be fucking changed... Finally.

Anyway.... Bye.

Xoxo motherfuckers, peace 🖤

-Your fellow depressed virgin