「 ONE 」

dear renjun,

has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? or about how much of a precious human being you are? or that they're thankful you're alive?

i wish i could,

but i know you would think it was a joke and disregard me. you would never, in a million years, think, that this was my way of confessing to you.

many people commonly ask, what do you like about your crush?

well, for one, i like your angelic smile. how it always cheers me up whenever i'm feeling down. that smile that would make my worries disappear for the day.

two, your eyes. they look like they're smiling everytime, everywhere. they remind me of diamonds, always sparkling and shining.

three, your attitude. you may be popular, but you don't care about status in school and you wouldn't even mind being friends with a lowly person like me. you're sweet and nice and kind, and that was what i like best about you. i still remembered when we were in grade 6, when i was sick, and you brought me cookies you made for me specially when you visited me after school. although they were burnt, i could taste the effort and the love and care you put in to make them.

but at times, you're also really funny and weird and extra, which is what i also like best. remember my thirteenth birthday party? you brought me to the theme park and screamed along with me, though i knew you weren't scared, when we rode the roller coaster because i insisted you scream with me.

you're so funny and sweet, no wonder you're so popular in school. such a big reversal from me.

oh, me.

so naive and stupid.

of course i know you would never be mine, no matter how hard i try. because we're of different statuses, like night and day.

but is it really wrong to have a teeny, tiny, crush on you?

i think it is.

after all, i'd just be getting my hopes up by liking you, before having my heart broken again and again.

but i just can't help myself, you know?

from,
yiren.

— ♥ —

ohmygawd guys tysm for reading this!! also, our queen yiren has debuted in everglow with bon bon chocolat i'm so proud of her aaaaack <3 and, i just realized that this book is probably the first yiren fanfic out there damn i'm proud ^^